Customer Support Number?

Reaction score
Anyone have a 3dr solo support phone number? Can't find on the website

Its also on the main support page that was linked to earlier in the thread by Del. It's just below the images of the 3dr products where it says "select your product". Don't select your product...just scroll down further.

Tried calling 3DR support yesterday and for the first time got voice message saying "3DR no longer offers phone technical support, please create a email support ticket"...

Nice, now 3DR support no longer via voice phone calls. They have been very helpful in the past and feel this is a step backwards.

Solo now on sale, no more phone support. Hmm...

---

That just the way the world's turning. Where I work we do it all from email now and rarely get calls.

Im impatient, need assistance when I need it,especially with an expensive product. Does nlt seem reasonable to troubleshoot over email. Sometimes the steps won't work. Then what, wait for another email

Im impatient, need assistance when I need it,especially with an expensive product. Does nlt seem reasonable to troubleshoot over email. Sometimes the steps won't work. Then what, wait for another email

Trouble shooting should begin with sending logs. If you begin with that step, email is the logical route in my opinion. The only trouble shooting I've needed assistance with began with a short phone call (only because I wasn't aware of the correct process) and was efficiently handled via email from then on. In hindsight, my initial phone call was unnecessary. Sending logs first would have saved my time and the techs. Just my .02.

Trouble shooting should begin with sending logs. If you begin with that step, email is the logical route in my opinion. The only trouble shooting I've needed assistance with began with a short phone call (only because I wasn't aware of the correct process) and was efficiently handled via email from then on. In hindsight, my initial phone call was unnecessary. Sending logs first would have saved my time and the techs. Just my .02.
Maybe when it comes to something pertaining to logs. But when I called it was for sync issues. (no crash) if it took us 40 mins over the phone I wonder how long it would have taken in emails. I like 3dr, love my solo. Hate that there is no more phone support. No matter how you sugar coat that. It still sucks, regardless I'll still be here. I haven't had any other issues with my bird, so thankful for that.

Maybe when it comes to something pertaining to logs. But when I called it was for sync issues. (no crash) if it took us 40 mins over the phone I wonder how long it would have taken in emails. I like 3dr, love my solo. Hate that there is no more phone support. No matter how you sugar coat that. It still sucks, regardless I'll still be here. I haven't had any other issues with my bird, so thankful for that.

I hear you. Its my understanding that if after the first email, its determined that a phone call would be more productive, all you need to do is ask to discuss over the phone. Handling new tickets is so much better organized via opening a support ticket first.

Reactions: czrlaker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44