Considering upgrade, just curious on fair market price for complete drone?????

Reaction score
Hey y'all I'm considering changing up platforms. I have a Solo drone with 2 sets of blades, 2 gimbals, backpack, 2 batteries, controller, and all chargers. Everything is completely functional and I'm just curious on the fair market value of the complete package. Obviously I could part it all out, but I'm just wanting to see what is FAIR, not what some lowballer would pay for it. Thanks in advance. I know I don't post a lot, but I'm a big lurker.

I think you're gonna have to do what anybody would have to do to determine what you ask...look at the classifieds and just get a feel for the values. What platform are you moving to?

I think you're gonna have to do what anybody would have to do to determine what you ask...look at the classifieds and just get a feel for the values. What platform are you moving to?

I'm probably going to the Mavic for ease of use for what I'm doing with it. Quick setup and much more portable. Real estate photo, plus I just flat like the camera and gimbal better.

I figured it was Mavic. I'm not one of the experts on here, but from I have gathered in the past month or so, the HUGE draw of the Solo is the current pricing...and there are a lot of people who like to "ticker" with the software, etc., which Solo is perfect for them. Personally, I don't have a great interest in video; I don't even have a camera, I just like flying it. I'm sure I will be getting a camera soon, as I would like to be able to "see what the camera sees"...that would be pretty cool. Best of luck!

With the solo, it's fantastic with a full gimbal and 4k Hero 4+ Silver. Takes killer shots, but you have to do a lot ot reduct the fisheye into more of a linear type film. I'm working with Filmora Wondershare software and it's been going great. I'm just dabbling, but right now I'm doing things you couldn't have done 10 or 15 years ago without a helicopter. LOVE the drone world and can't wait for things to progress. It was either the Yuneek Typhoon-H or the Mavic. For real estate photos, the Mavic does great.

You can always just do a lens swap in the camera. I now have three GP hero 4 blacks and I'm going to convert one of them to the 3.97mm lens. I'd love to have the Ribcage but wow, the prices on those suckers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150