Connection lost between solo and controller

Reaction score
I was testing the new solex app and a new tablet that I acquired a few hours ago, not doing any configuration and suddenly I lost the communication between the solo and the controller.
The solo started blinking with red and the controller showed on screen "waiting for solo".

A couple of nights ago also exploring the equipment indoors the same thing happened, the next day everything was normal. the battery in the controller discharged overnight.
I think when this happens I noticed a red led on the inside of the control.

Did that happen to anyone?
Does anyone know what would happen if this happened when the equipment is flying?

Guess what, I removed the battery from the controller, plugged it back in, the red light inside was no longer on, I restarted everything and there is communication.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of failure this is?
but most of all, what happens if this connection is lost in midair?

Guess what, I removed the battery from the controller, plugged it back in, the red light inside was no longer on, I restarted everything and there is communication.

When it has happened to me,. The Solo went into return to home mode. I regained connection before it landed and landed it myself. It is a bit unnerving.

I work on high end machining equipment. Sometimes you just have to remove all power to reset whatever the controllers are upset about. Everything is a computer. Removing power is a universal attempt for most buggy situations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela