Claude from Germany...

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm Claude and I live in Solingen, Germany. I have had several low end drones in the past few years when I was in in the states but I moved to Germany in January and gave those away to friends. I had planned on getting a 3DR Solo a while back but do glad I waited until they were on sale at Best Buy. I got the Solo, extra battery, two sets of blades, the gimbal and backpack all for $517! I couldn't believe it. However, I have yet to fly it as I had it shipped to my brother's place in the states. I won't be back until next year but this forum is great and it'll keep me posted in all things Solo.

I recently emailed 3DR to inquire about purchasing the Sony camera and gimbal but they told me they only sell them with the Site Scan package. I'm hoping in the near future this will change.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Whisky56
This is short sighted on their part, I think. If they were to allow access to the hardware (which is a hard sell otherwise, since the solo is defunct), they would create demand for their software and services solutions (mapping software and cloud services).

As it is, it is almost impossible to get a purchasing manager to buy a Solo...they have google, and the Forbes article killed it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela