Cant win

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I'm John,
I'm still kinda new to the solo but I absolutely love this drone but,I'm having really big issues somehow the sd card is corrupt so after alot of research and investigating found out what needs to be done,simple(whatever)flash the sd.did that and was a bad download same thing 4. Times.
Ok I know I'll just get another solo and have one for parts......ok so seriously what are the odds of buying 2 solos with the same problem?can anyone help me please,I'm 50 and not really good on computers,
I know it's a bad idea but I'm desperate,please call or text me 512-653-7815 and I'm John

These are the sd cards that come inside the solo and controller
I've got new cards that need to be flashed with new images and need help doing that

These are the sd cards that come inside the solo and controller
I've got new cards that need to be flashed with new images and need help doing that

It’s not really that hard. Are you running a windows computer, Mac or Linux?

Matt has compiled a significant amount of documentation about how to update Solo. I would suggest that you read the “Open Solo” documentation to gain a feel for how things are being done.

OpenSolo/documentation

Specific to what you are asking, there is a section specific to burning images on SD cards (Manual SD Card Image Install) with instructions on how to images each card.

OpenSolo/documentation

Reactions: skyhax and DJMc
ok thanks ,im gonna try again i dont know,,maybe im just doing something wrong or missing something

ok im confused their are several versions and do i need to download source code and install it also?????/

OpenSolo 3 is the most current release. The images are on the main page of the Git page. You would just need to download these and burn them to the SD cards.

The preferred method is to follow Matts excellent instructions outlined on the main page. There are links to each installation option including using SD card images...

This should not be confusing at all.

Reactions: AlienPanda
ok im confused their are several versions and do i need to download source code and install it also?????/
Hi John ... how's it going ? Does your SD card show files on it when you open the card folder ? If it does and you can't play them on your PC, it may be your player ------ Try --- Download official VLC media player for Windows - VideoLAN IF there are files there but won't play.

IF it's a whole other issue ---- scrap this post ! :)

Hi John ... how's it going ? Does your SD card show files on it when you open the card folder ? If it does and you can't play them on your PC, it may be your player ------ Try --- Download official VLC media player for Windows - VideoLAN IF there are files there but won't play.

IF it's a whole other issue ---- scrap this post ! :)
The original cards were corrupted and I'm having problems burning the new SD cards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea