Can't record with android???

Reaction score
Seems like an easy question but I can't seem to get an answer. With all of 3DRs press releases they said we would be able to record direct to camera roll with both Android and iOS devices. I'm using a Samsung S5 and on my live video feed I have no red record button. Is this a feature that's in the works or just not going to be available? Is there a list somewhere of features that are coming just not currently available?

Seems like an easy question but I can't seem to get an answer. With all of 3DRs press releases they said we would be able to record direct to camera roll with both Android and iOS devices. I'm using a Samsung S5 and on my live video feed I have no red record button. Is this a feature that's in the works or just not going to be available? Is there a list somewhere of features that are coming just not currently available?
youll have to use a screen recording app and only then if your s5 is lollipop or rooted. AZRecord works

I was trying to document something and talk as I did it but my voice was a mile off from video.

Not sure but I think it might work without root now.

I initially had the same issue with my iPhone. I turned on the setting "Save Videos to Camera Roll" and the record button showed up on the screen. Hope this helps.

Thanks for everyone's input, guess I'll keep my fingers crossed it is included in the next update. So far the Solo had been problem free and flies like a dream but looks kinda like it was rushed a bit and several of the promised features didn't happen. (At least yet)

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela