buzzing a McLaren 12C with my Solo

That's not, by any chance, the parking lot at the Anthony Wayne recreation area off the Palisades Parkway, is it? If not, holy hell does it looks exactly like it! I used to drive by there several times a week for years.

Cool video, and pretty sweet ride, who's ever it is!

That's not, by any chance, the parking lot at the Anthony Wayne recreation area off the Palisades Parkway, is it? If not, holy hell does it looks exactly like it! I used to drive by there several times a week for years.

Cool video, and pretty sweet ride, who's ever it is!
Yep good spot. I'm a member of a club that owns a bunch of cool cars and let's members book/use them.

Even better in the summer, although the contrast between the dull brown trees and the orange on the McLaren really stands out. You'll have to get some video on top of Bear Mountain, although it can get pretty crowded up there in the summer. I used to ride my motorcycle up there all the time.

Could get some real nice footage of a car like that driving on 202, across the bridge and on up to the Annsville circle. It's a nice twisty road, and a few spots you could probably fit in the road and a view of the river. I'm up in New Paltz, but I have relatives in Garrison, Peekskill, etc, so I know the area like the back of my hand.

Nice to see a local! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc