BH Photo Video.

why does it seem that B&H is the last internet retailer to get stock of a new item. I had a Pre-order for the Phantom 3 and the Solo. I ended up cancelling both orders because I was able to find them in stock from almost all of your competitors a month before you. DSLR pro had been shipping the solo for 3 weeks while your CS was telling me that the manufacturer had not released the product yet. I dont think I would ever use B&H for a product launch again.

Yeah.. I cancelled my order from them Monday. Got money refund within a couple hours to my paypal
account Went to BB and pick one up and a free battery and flew for the first time today. It was AWESOME! I order from B&H in early June. They told me I won't be in any shipment soon. They still
tending to the April and May order. They said all they can do is give me updates every two weeks. I just take the 60 dollars hit on the tax and buy it at BB.

Reactions: Raybro
Yeah.. I cancelled my order from them Monday. Got money refund within a couple hours to my paypal
account Went to BB and pick one up and a free battery and flew for the first time today. It was AWESOME! I order from B&H in early June. They told me I won't be in any shipment soon. They still
tending to the April and May order. They said all they can do is give me updates every two weeks. I just take the 60 dollars hit on the tax and buy it at BB.
As a customer, when I am told that a retailer like B&H is a launch partner with the manufacturer and that they are taking pre-orders, I assume that means that they will be available at launch with everyone else. If they know that they will not have stock for months after then they should not be a "Launch" partner. Just my 2 cents. I have a bad taste from them on these 2 pre orders.

Reactions: Stingray
I just received a notification from B&H that my order has been shipped. The Package weight is 11.40lbs. I ordered the Kit (solo+gimbal) and have not asked them to release my order without the gimball. I pre ordered on 4/21. think it will come with the gimball?

no.

After all the delays with 3rd party retailers. No way B&H has the first gimbal to ship out to a customer. Not to burst your Bubble, but.................POP!!!!!

Reactions: prowler9
no.

After all the delays with 3rd party retailers. No way B&H has the first gimbal to ship out to a customer. Not to burst your Bubble, but.................POP!!!!!
That was kind of my thought too as 3DR mentioned they wont be ready until the end of July.

DID A LITTLE MORE DIGGING, IT IS ONLY THE SOLO THAT HAS BEEN SHIPPED. o_O

The likely scenario is that B&H was sick of sitting on all these orders that they cant bill til they ship. Revenue sitting there that they cant take off your credit card yet. So instead of waiting until the Gimbal comes they shipped the copter so that they could bill atleast a $1000 a pop on them.

Reactions: TheeRod
I did order from B&H on 4/29 and just received the solo only last Friday. Still waiting on spare battery's and of course gimbal

Reactions: TheeRod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44