BH Photo Video.

Was about to order mine from there.. Is there any other place they would be better? Can't find any at Best Buy :-(

I have my Solo 3dr order from BH Photo. Paypal did an instant transfer. Now my status has been on order pending. I want to know if I should request a refund and take my chance at Best Buy or wait. And how long do it take for Paypal to refund my money?

Best Buy has none... I have a friend that works there and he said they have been deleted from the system.

Reactions: Captain Mike
I ordered my Solo from B&H at noon on the first day of NAB in mid April. (I had to be one of the first orders) I found one at the Best Buy in southern Indiana (right by Louisville) 10 days ago and got it.

I cancelled some of the order from B&H but kept the gimbal, a battery and the hard case.

Solo I got is working great! Very responsive and handled nicely last night even in 15 mph winds. Can't wait for the gimbal!!

Check the Best Buy web site and go to where you can look at inventory. Put in your zip code and it will tell you stores that have them. Only two of the 6 in my area have the display for Solo. Also, they don't inventory them by the other drones, call the store with the SKU# and they should be able to tell you if they have them. They keep them in a cage (not on shelves) so at this point, you'll know more info than most of their employees.

Good luck. It's worth the wait!

I preordered mine from B&H on April 17. UPS says they will deliver it Tuesday -the day after tomorrow. If you ordered the Solo and gimbal together as a “package” (almost all of the B&H preorders were for the package) you will need to contact them and ask that they manually release the Solo for shipment. Otherwise they will not ship until the gimbal is in stock. Also, if you ordered before the free battery was listed on their website you should call and tell them to add it to your order or you won’t get it. When they add the free battery your Solo will show up as a new order with a new order number dated the day you call. The new order will be tied in their computer to your original order number and date and you will not lose your place in the preorder line.

I preordered mine from B&H on April 17. UPS says they will deliver it Tuesday -the day after tomorrow. If you ordered the Solo and gimbal together as a “package” (almost all of the B&H preorders were for the package) you will need to contact them and ask that they manually release the Solo for shipment. Otherwise they will not ship until the gimbal is in stock. Also, if you ordered before the free battery was listed on their website you should call and tell them to add it to your order or you won’t get it. When they add the free battery your Solo will show up as a new order with a new order number dated the day you call. The new order will be tied in their computer to your original order number and date and you will not lose your place in the preorder line.

Did B&H send you an email about the shipping or Ups?

I got the usual B&H shipping confirmation e-mail with the UPS tracking number about an hour after I called and got them to manually release it.

Reactions: henryp and Stingray
talked to the best buy in dothan al and they had one in stock.

Ordered b&h 5/6/15. Nothing yet. But you got to love b&h for being tax free. I can wait. If I ran to best buy tax would be almost the cost of a battery

Reactions: henryp and Stingray
Wow 5/6/15 and you still have not got it yet? Did they charge you or does it charge when it ships? I was going to order the solo and gimbal at the same time. May order them separate so I get the solo once its starts to ship again. Do they have any ideas when its going to ship?

Wow 5/6/15 and you still have not got it yet? Did they charge you or does it charge when it ships? I was going to order the solo and gimbal at the same time. May order them separate so I get the solo once its starts to ship again. Do they have any ideas when its going to ship?

If you use a credit card. They will charge you once it ship. If you use Paypal they will charge you instantly. I use Paypal and they took my money instantly.

Reactions: henryp
I ordered from B&H on 4/21/15. I ordered the package (solo & Gimbal) order Status still Shows Pending. I was going to wait it out since i have seen may issues and maybe they will all be worked out by time gimball is released, but I may call and do what @birdvideo said above since the gimbal is just now going into production and most likely will not be released until the end of July. I will have to see if B&H has any Solo's in stock at the website shows it as "New Item - Coming soon"

For US customers using a US-issued credit card, we charge when we ship. For all other payment types and for all non-US customers, we charge when the order is submitted.

If you ordered the package, send them a message to send the drone first then gimbal later. They said they have them in stock but are holding the packages till the gimbal arrives. You just have to push them to send it out. That's how I got mine

Reactions: TheeRod
For US customers using a US-issued credit card, we charge when we ship. For all other payment types and for all non-US customers, we charge when the order is submitted.
why does it seem that B&H is the last internet retailer to get stock of a new item. I had a Pre-order for the Phantom 3 and the Solo. I ended up cancelling both orders because I was able to find them in stock from almost all of your competitors a month before you. DSLR pro had been shipping the solo for 3 weeks while your CS was telling me that the manufacturer had not released the product yet. I dont think I would ever use B&H for a product launch again.

why does it seem that B&H is the last internet retailer to get stock of a new item. I had a Pre-order for the Phantom 3 and the Solo. I ended up cancelling both orders because I was able to find them in stock from almost all of your competitors a month before you. DSLR pro had been shipping the solo for 3 weeks while your CS was telling me that the manufacturer had not released the product yet. I dont think I would ever use B&H for a product launch again.
I agree! I preordered my solo on 04/15 and just received it yesterday 07/01. If I didn't message them, I would have still been waiting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44