Best place to buy Solo

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing a Solo and the local Best Buy stores have some in stock. Is there an advantage/disadvantage to buying from them? I'm not sure of the shelf life and wasn't sure if any small changes have been made since it was first introduced. Buying direct from 3dr may get me something produced more recently if there have been any changes.

I'd go with Best Buy. You've got the 30 day guarantee if needed, and all updates will be added before your first flight.

Thank you. So basically just FM updates, nothing on the HW side of it since initial launch?

About the only hardware change since I got mine (a very early one) is the leg extensions that are about half an inch longer than stock I was sent after registering with 3DR. Pretty much everyone got these.
I'm not sure if they're standard equipment now or not, but I'm sure you could get them easily enough.
I'm also not sure if there is a newer, more flexible type of HDMI cable or not. I've never had a problem with mine, however.

Perfect. I do like the idea of working with a local store fore return/exchange if necessary and the reward points are good too. I look forward to picking one up this week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feamador