Best gopro video editing app for Android

Reaction score
Just was wondering if there are any good android apps for video and picture editing. I have a galaxy note edge phone and a samsung 10 note tablet. Thanks for any help.

Just was wondering if there are any good android apps for video and picture editing. I have a galaxy note edge phone and a Samsung 10 note tablet. Thanks for any help.
If you plan on doing anything in HD " Above 720P" , you should consider a PC or Mac, then from there you have many good choices for editing your videos.
Don't think your galaxy is going to be powerful enough.

Just was wondering if there are any good android apps for video and picture editing. I have a galaxy note edge phone and a samsung 10 note tablet. Thanks for any help.
There is an auto edit app from San disk called magisto I got it free for a year with an extreme 64 gb sd card. It's cheating I guess but it does well with my regular family vids and pics, I've not tried aerial yet but will soon. Just pick your music and a theme, then choose pics and vids and it does all the effects and placement in 5 minutes then you can change things. It's not like a real editing program like premier but it's good enough for mobile editing and stuff. I like it myself but I'm pretty new to editing too, it's on android,iOS and windows worth a look I think they have a free version as well.

At this time there is a Kickstarter project called "gnarbox"

Helps edit footage without having to use laptop

Can't speak to much about it as I've just glanced over it but it might work for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986