Best Buy $599 deal is back

I wish they would lower the price of the battery.

3DR is running their buy one get one free deal on batteries through this weekend.

Add a battery to your cart and during checkout, enter promo code "FREEBATTERY626" and a second free battery will be added to your cart.

Fantastic

I just got two on order. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
So, I just bought my solo and gimbal 3 days ago from Best Buy at a much higher price than this, anyone know if Best Buy will honor sale price after the fact?

Yeah, go find a manager they should honor this price. Otherwise just return it and buy it again.

Got mine today....Also as a hint, I was going to order from B&H, they had all I wanted in stock. I copied my "B&H Cart to my phone, and BestBuy matched everything...Battery for $129.00, Backpack for $129.00...BestBuy had both of those items at $149.00. So, that might be a way to get the batteries down at least $20.00.

something tells me this is a clearance pricing at best buy
even with the BOGO battery i wouldn't bite any more with all the turbulent news from 3DR
I'm all stocked up on batteries though (4 is plenty for most I just like having an extra on hand)

Yeah, I'm really bummed !!! I didn't hear about the two for one deal until this morning and the sale was over. It appears from the promo code it was only a one day sale! Nice of them to not advertise it very widely ! :-(

I can find it from your link but not when I go to the Best Buy web site directly. I bought one a week ago when they had it on sale. Now I want the two for one sale price on the batteries.
the promo sale for batteries was there for 2 days. i randomly went to 3dr.com and found out. first i bought the batteries.. then i was browsing best buy and got this deal.

Please please please let us know if you find another sale on the batteries. The best I can find now like $130 each.

definitely will keep you updated. i am searching for bag and prop... i am expecting some sale during july 4th.. so keep an eye in 3dr.com this coming weekend.. you open the page and wait for few seconds so any ongoing sale will show up on the top line.... good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso