BB Acc Sale: Props: $4 / Battery $35 / Backpack $35

I just saw the same thing. How low can these prices go? I mean really...how many props, gimbals and batteries can a person have?

I just saw the same thing. How low can these prices go? I mean really...how many props, gimbals and batteries can a person have?

Well... I figure BUY NOW and get 3DR Solo stuff while it's still available! Who knows what will happen with them dropping out of the Consumer Sector and focusing on their Business Customers/Products?

What concerns me is what is the shelf life of the battery? I'd hate to buy a bunch of batteries, leave them in the box in a closet and have them go bad.
I've had Lipo batteries last a couple of years just sitting around but there wasn't any circuitry attached to them. I've also had them sit around for a a few months and go bad.
In any case, I'll pick up another.

Agreed... but for $35 I bought another "just in case"

At the moment I'm trying to recharge two batteries for my old Garmin Virb and I'm HOPING they will work!

Funny guys! Technology gets better and cheaper ! @ the end of the day its really depends how much use you get out of it ! having 5 batteries and using only 2 or 3 my opinion aint worth the investment cuz by the time those used batteries run out of juice for good , will be another drone that will better and cheaper .
But I think pple that do make money from their solos worth the investment for them.

Last edited:
"Thou shall counteth to three. And the number of the count shall be three. Not Four, nor shall thalt thou stoppeth at two."

(Monty Python: Quest for the Holy Grail. Scene with the Holy Book of Hand Grenades)

Plus my wife cut me off at three batteries!

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig