batteries

JLJ

Reaction score
hi, I have been looking for the past 2 weeks and can't find batteries online, any help as where can they be in stock to order, can't pick them up so they have to be shipped.

Thank You

Good Luck .. I just saw someone post, the other day that 3DR has some on their site. I can't speak to if they're in stock or not.

Thank You, they are backordered on 3DR site

Good Luck .. I just saw someone post, the other day that 3DR has some on their site. I can't speak to if they're in stock or not.

I ordered several batteries from 3DR in May, not word on status ever since. I call monthly as a courtesy to remind them I still have an order in the system.

People thought I was crazy when I was snatching them up when I could. I got my free one when I bought Solo from BB.. Then another BB had one in stock so I bought it on line the same day. When I got to the store they had another on the shelf so I bought it and I was able to get one from someone who shelved Solo until all the bugs get worked out. 5 in total!

I found a battery sold by Best Buy on eBay at the regular price last week. Arrived yesterday. They are still showing up on Ebay now. So if you need one and are not waiting for a free one, and your local Best Buy does not have them, then Ebay works.

thank You cbs, yes, apparently they just added a few hours ago, this afternoon I checked and they were not there.

just need the backpack now, haven't been able to find out. another member offered to buy one at his local Fry's for a 25% fee, I sent him the money via paypal and he could not get it, he went to a few frys around him and all sold out. If anybody want to do that, I'll be more than happy to send the money, I will travel in a few days and really need a backpack.

Thank You

just need the backpack now, haven't been able to find out. another member offered to buy one at his local Fry's for a 25% fee, I sent him the money via paypal and he could not get it, he went to a few frys around him and all sold out. If anybody want to do that, I'll be more than happy to send the money, I will travel in a few days and really need a backpack.

Thank You

Call DSLRPros tomorrow and see if they're shipping yet.

People thought I was crazy when I was snatching them up when I could. I got my free one when I bought Solo from BB.. Then another BB had one in stock so I bought it on line the same day. When I got to the store they had another on the shelf so I bought it and I was able to get one from someone who shelved Solo until all the bugs get worked out. 5 in total!
So THAT'S why they're backordered... ;)

Reactions: DodgeP
Talked to them today and Spencer from customer service said in the next 10-12 days. I am hating this, some people has them around the corner in some of the Frys and some other (like me) can't get a hold of one, that's why I am willing to pay a fee if someone can get me one for my trip in a few days with Solo.

Call DSLRPros tomorrow and see if they're shipping yet.

FYI, for those of you who purchased the Solo with gimbal and free battery through B&H. You have to request the battery to be shipped without the gimbal. Just like you have to ask them to ship the Solo without the gimbal. Sounds silly, but I ordered the Solo package (quad, gimbal and free battery) and would still be waiting for the Solo if I had not requested that they be shipped separately. B&H is now shipping batteries for those who ordered the package upon request.

I preordered my Solo on 5/14 from B&H with Gimbal. Had to call and get the free battery added to order. Status today on the free battery finally says "In Stock, Sending to Warehouse for Expedited Delivery"... Hopefully I will have it in a few days. My experience with B&H was a little different. Even though I ordered Gimbal and Solo together, I still received my Solo (around 7/13) even though I never requested them to send it separate from Gimbal. Seems as though every condition is a unique one with B&H through this process.

CBullRun,

I would chat online with customer service if they have not shipped it in a couple of days. Mine was in the same state "In Stock, Sending to Warehouse for Expedited Delivery". I chatted with customer service and they asked if I wanted to ship the battery separate from the gimbal and of course I said yes. Seems strange I would have to ask.

thanks for the heads up rotofan, i will contact their customer support first thing in the morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado