B&H has the GoPro HERO4 Black + accessories, $299.00

I saw the B&H ad that included the Touch LCD for $299, but I had just won a GOPRO 4 black used for $215 , I would have liked the B&H deal, but the next day the seller canceled, I checked the B&H deal was gone. I have searched the internet, bid on GoPro +3, 4 black and sliver for a month and have nothing. Today I ordered a GoPro 4 black used from a online camera shop for $210, I hope it will be OK.

I am thinking that the GoPro 3 had the LCD screen on the back of the camera whereas the GoPro 4 Hero has to have a added attachment? I can't believe
that GoPro did not include the attachment with the price of the camera? I can see that the camera is way overpriced since the Chinese are building a
camera for $50 that is close to what the GoPro is they just don't have the interface for the Solo's gimbal connections.

GoPro 4 Silver has the LCD display on the back, but more limited recording modes compared with the 4 Black.
GoPro Hero 3+ Black does not have an LCD display.

I saw the B&H ad that included the Touch LCD for $299, but I had just won a GOPRO 4 black used for $215 , I would have liked the B&H deal, but the next day the seller canceled, I checked the B&H deal was gone. I have searched the internet, bid on GoPro +3, 4 black and sliver for a month and have nothing. Today I ordered a GoPro 4 black used from a online camera shop for $210, I hope it will be OK.

Did the used GP work for you? B&H has that $299 Hero 4 Black combo which not only includes the LCD bacpac but a water proof housing and a dual charger w/a second battery also. I ordered one late last week and it's suppose to arrive today. I didn't want to spend anymore money on the Solo but it really sucks that my Hero 3+ Silver can't be controlled from the RC.

GoPro HERO 4 Black CHDHX-401 HERO4 at B&H Photo

Did the used GP work for you? B&H has that $299 Hero 4 Black combo which not only includes the LCD bacpac but a water proof housing and a dual charger w/a second battery also. I ordered one late last week and it's suppose to arrive today. I didn't want to spend anymore money on the Solo but it really sucks that my Hero 3+ Silver can't be controlled from the RC.

GoPro HERO 4 Black CHDHX-401 HERO4 at B&H Photo
Yes, I just ordered one, $299, minus the $128 for the bacpac LCD and battery /charger and it's less than a used Hero4 black camera. My used GP turned out to be defective, I've returned it.

Reactions: Z953
Yes, I just ordered one, $299, minus the $128 for the bacpac LCD and battery /charger and it's less than a used Hero4 black camera. My used GP turned out to be defective, I've returned it.

Ebay has the GoPro Hero 4 Black used and I seen some for around $200 to refurbished the other day for $235. I hope they come down in price since
the new GoPro 5 is out which won't work on the gimbal.

Ebay has the GoPro Hero 4 Black used and I seen some for around $200 to refurbished the other day for $235. I hope they come down in price since
the new GoPro 5 is out which won't work on the gimbal.

How funny, the reason why I ordered the 4 Black is because the used 3+ Black that I ordered from Adorama didn't work (too bad too because it was only $140 for the camera, dual charger w/extra battery, and some accessories that I didn't need). I guess there are some things that you have to buy new.

How funny, the reason why I ordered the 4 Black is because the used 3+ Black that I ordered from Adorama didn't work (too bad too because it was only $140 for the camera, dual charger w/extra battery, and some accessories that I didn't need). I guess there are some things that you have to buy new.

Yeah, darn gimbal is setup being proprietary for the GoPro Hero Black and Silver verions. Communication for some functions interface through the Hero Port
on the back of the camera. I wonder what happens if it was blocked off with a plastic plate? Did you have any video off of the other camera? I tried a
recommended cheap 4K camera that a fella on YouTube mentioned would work on the fixed mount and it didn't work. I got fed up with the camera and
put my Git1 on it and it worked. You can't trust some of the fellas making recommendations on YouTube videos. The Git1 & Git2, Mobius and RunCam HDs
are wired differently on the HDMI jacks. I've had to order different cables so I could use the cameras for FPV on the X380 quad. GoPro is in the business
of making proprietary hardware to increase their sales. All of the addons for their camera are way too expensive. Good luck on getting a camera!

Yeah, darn gimbal is setup being proprietary for the GoPro Hero Black and Silver verions. Communication for some functions interface through the Hero Port
on the back of the camera. I wonder what happens if it was blocked off with a plastic plate? Did you have any video off of the other camera? I tried a
recommended cheap 4K camera that a fella on YouTube mentioned would work on the fixed mount and it didn't work. I got fed up with the camera and
put my Git1 on it and it worked. You can't trust some of the fellas making recommendations on YouTube videos. The Git1 & Git2, Mobius and RunCam HDs
are wired differently on the HDMI jacks. I've had to order different cables so I could use the cameras for FPV on the X380 quad. GoPro is in the business
of making proprietary hardware to increase their sales. All of the addons for their camera are way too expensive. Good luck on getting a camera!
Yes, I was able to record/FPV with the 3+ Silver but I had to start recording manually before takeoff and I had no control after that.

I've been testing (without flying yet) my new Hero 4 Black and I can only get it to record and stop once, I can't get it to start recording again (which is why I spent so much on a new GP when I didn't want to). I can get it to take pictures when I switch to camera via the app but I can't get it to record again. It looks like the app thinks that the GP never stopped recording so even though I stopped recording via the app, the app doesn't recognize that the GP has stopped recording. Can't figure it out.

Yes, I was able to record/FPV with the 3+ Silver but I had to start recording manually before takeoff and I had no control after that.

I've been testing (without flying yet) my new Hero 4 Black and I can only get it to record and stop once, I can't get it to start recording again (which is why I spent so much on a new GP when I didn't want to). I can get it to take pictures when I switch to camera via the app but I can't get it to record again. It looks like the app thinks that the GP never stopped recording so even though I stopped recording via the app, the app doesn't recognize that the GP has stopped recording. Can't figure it out.

Some of the fellas flying the XK Detect X380 had problems with snapping pictures. They could take 1 picture and that was it there was no way to toggle
taking any multiple pictures. I thought that the 3+ was comparable to the Hero 4 Black?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44