AU Solo spare parts available

Reaction score
I have a collection of new Solo bits and pieces for anyone that’s interested. These are taken from brand new, complete kits that have been very carefully stripped down. Motors and batteries are all spoken for, but I still have pretty much everything else available.

Reactions: Suesamh
Bonjour,
Would you have a gimbal available ?
Would you ship to France ?
Brgds

I have a collection of new Solo bits and pieces for anyone that’s interested. These are taken from brand new, complete kits that have been very carefully stripped down. Motors and batteries are all spoken for, but I still have pretty much everything else available.
Do you have propellers? Do you ship in Italy ?
Bye Pinofly

Looking for antenna with plug on the other end. This antenna with cable is located mounted to leg buy motor pod 04.
SLE0111-544001411
Above number is from the QR code on antenna.

The part i was looking for is the compass

Hello Mr Duino, I am after the following:

-One main board
-One battery tray
-V 2.0 GPS (if you have any)
-GPS cover (plastic)
-Leg extensions
-A full shell (if price within my budget)
-A Gopro Shade (if you have any)
-Propellers (you can never have too many)

Kindly PM with a quote , shipped to postcode 7250 (Newstead, TAS)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela