Ardupilot Fmw Install fail

Reaction score
Have not been able to update the latest. I managed to download the update, reconnect to the bird but when I hit install and power cycle the bird, nothing happens, it does not go into bootloader mode and just reconnect s to the controller.

Any ideas how to fix.

FYI Using Solex, greencube currently on 3.6, trying to go to 3.6.1.

I figured it out, reset the firmware on bird and the controller...ultimately it may have been the wifi card in the controller, I am not sure, but it is pretty mch toast: after the reset, which went a OK, I couldn't pair so by the process of elimination (mafaking frustrating since the very last thing I want to do is take apart the controller) I replaced it and viola, paired, updatwd, etc.

Point being, the wifi card are another shitty component 3dr thought they can skim on to "beat" DJI to market (like the GPS unit).

I am waiting for a stable version if Chibios send then will focus on setting up payload drop, a battery and a CNC gimbal.

Btw, prior to solving this, I would try to install the 3.6.1 package, could pair, so it may have been a corrupted previous firmware install, who knows..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig