Any luck purchasing FPVLR?

Reaction score
Hey guys did anyone succeed in buying an fpvlr antena?

I keep getting the "Invalid payment method" error when checking out.
Supposedly they take orders again but the banner is still there (the one saying "We will not be able to take new orders from June 23rd to July 20th") so maybe they're still in the move of their production center.

Tried to email them but no luck

Guillaume

Hey guys did anyone succeed in buying an fpvlr antena?

I keep getting the "Invalid payment method" error when checking out.
Supposedly they take orders again but the banner is still there (the one saying "We will not be able to take new orders from June 23rd to July 20th") so maybe they're still in the move of their production center.

Tried to email them but no luck

Guillaume

If you want I can sell you mine. Used for 4 flights and I am not using it anymore. I can't get used to it since it is very directional.

i have a question and i know its probably on here already. but FPVLR vs DSLRPRO, has anyone seen better range on which one...

The range thing always puzzled me. With 2000 - 2500 ft range stock and using it for the purpose of cinematography I just don't see a need to boost it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The range thing always puzzled me. With 2000 - 2500 ft range stock and using it for the purpose of cinematography I just don't see a need to boost it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think i've become a range junkie.. i want to do cinematography as well. i guess because i'm usually at the shop (tattoo) or home, i would like to take solo out farther.. idk..

I get that part.
and to each their own.
I have seens some of these rigs I would not power on without a led apron.
Cant imagine the havock the are creating on others using wifi in the area.

just seems a little nuts

I get that part.
and to each their own.
I have seens some of these rigs I would not power on without a led apron.
Cant imagine the havock the are creating on others using wifi in the area.

just seems a little nuts
you have a youtube page and if so what is it.. so i can check some of your shots

I'm waiting for the Epson Movario BT300's

Oops thought you guys were talking about Fatshark stuff. NM

Reactions: swells65

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M