Any feedback re; InnovativeUAS for repairs?

Reaction score
It's looking like my Solo (aka Capt Sully) is going to need to be sent in for repair. With a new battery installed it's still not coming online. I'm guessing that the tree that it hit before it went into the water did some some damage as one of the motors just twitches. So I'm considering sending it in for repair or just getting another one and keeping this one for parts.

Has anyone else had a similar situation and what did it cost you to repair?

If I purchase another I'll have spare props, extra battery, charger, controller, maybe 3 motors and whatever else that didn't bite the dust.

Thanks!

It's looking like my Solo (aka Capt Sully) is going to need to be sent in for repair. With a new battery installed it's still not coming online. I'm guessing that the tree that it hit before it went into the water did some some damage as one of the motors just twitches. So I'm considering sending it in for repair or just getting another one and keeping this one for parts.

Has anyone else had a similar situation and what did it cost you to repair?

If I purchase another I'll have spare props, extra battery, charger, controller, maybe 3 motors and whatever else that didn't bite the dust.

Thanks!

From my point of view, with the price of the solo, it's cheaper to just get a new one- as what you mentioned- you'll have 3 spare motors, a body kit, and what not. There's one off eBay - a backpack bundle for $349.

Reactions: jhbass
I agree.

I've been thinking about it for a while this tonight and I'm just going to get another and keep the dead for parts with the possibility of getting it fixed somewhere down the road.

From my point of view, with the price of the solo, it's cheaper to just get a new one- as what you mentioned- you'll have 3 spare motors, a body kit, and what not. There's one off eBay - a backpack bundle for $349.
If you don't need the backpack, Just a Solo is $240-$260 on Amazon.

Reactions: jhbass
I'm going to pick up a ThinkTank HeliPak. I'm a photographer who owns way too many bags and most of them are ThinkTanks, their quality can't be beat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks