After 2 new green cube installs

Answers is no. I know how to hook it up. I have mission planner which i think is fully loaded. I knew this day would come. Be gentle.

I hooked it up today and it tries to connect but never quite makes it. Ill keep trying tomorrow. One question. The ligts on the battery goes off but the green cube keeps flashing on the left side and solid on the other, so i guess its still drawing power form the bat.

The pixhawk gets power from the USB when you're plugged. Plug in and open Mission Planner. Set the connection type to com port whatever but do not connect. Go to initial setup > install firmware. Hit the quad 3.5.3 button. That should get it to load firmware and undo whatever is screwed up on it now. It will also allow the solo to boot completely and connect to the controller.

How to I fix this in order to load firmware onto Solo from mission planner.IMG_0531.JPG

Yes. If fact I tried all 3 comports on my lap top and got the same message.
The laptop found it on one of the ports and only then did I proceed. MP downsloads the firm ware and then this error message pops up , next box that pops up after the error messages says "Error uploading firmware". Then or says " are you sure you want to upload APM:Copter V3.5.3 y6? I say yes hit enter, it looks like it's loading and then back to original error message. Now I'm in a loop.

Try running Mission Planner as Administrator.
Right mouse click on Mission Planner icon and select "Run as administrator".

Reactions: skyhax
Carpy, I am going to try that, but what is the difference? Just trying to learn!

Carpy, I am going to try that, but what is the difference? Just trying to learn!
Well, looking at the stack trace it looks like access was denied to the location in System32 so I thought it might be worth trying to see if a user with administrator rights would work.

I installed the green cube through the Solex in my 3dr drone solo and I can not make it fly.
When I connect 3dr solo in mission planner it appears that it is upside down.
What happened to my drone?

I thank you for the advice. I ran It as administer and no go. We got close, now it indicates that my USB is not working, welllll I tryed 3 more USBs and it's still won't connect. I tried wifi and that will not work. Finally I hook at me backup solo (black cube) and it hook right up. I'm not saying that the green cube is at fault because no one else seems to be having any real problems just saying what happened today. It might be time to make this trouble maker a parts drone. Thanks again.

I installed the green cube through the Solex in my 3dr drone solo and I can not make it fly.
When I connect 3dr solo in mission planner it appears that it is upside down.
What happened to my drone?
Reload the parameters.

I will as soon as I reinstall MP. I SCREWED UP THE INSTALL OF THE DRIVERS Pau from ArduPilot Discuss gave me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40