Advice wanted

Reaction score
I just had my Solo out for a third flight in the same field as day before. It took forever to get gps then when landing it flipped on a large patch of grass. So yes it crashed, now it won't turn on. I am currently charging it but frankly the field was soft with lots of grass cuttings making it soft it was a hard landing but did flip.
Any thoughts on restart or damage issues? Non of the propellor came off or are damaged. Did have to reach under to turn power off as controller wasn't helping.

I would perform the calibrations. Maybe arm the motors afterward with props off to make sue they are operating ok. Are you in slow mode? Also, was it auto landing when it happened or were you doing it manually?
Make sure your leds are normal as well, red and white.

Pull props. Try to start Solo and look and listen closely to the motors. Look for one that twitches or clicks. if you find it, remove it, and that is the culprit. Could be more than one.

There is another thread here with link to a Youtube video going through the process in detail. The motors seem a little sensitive to being stalled. 2 bucks says one or more motors is the problem.

Thank you, I was landing it at the time. I will try to calibrate again, did that before first flight. At moment it won't turn on so there is the rub.
Pull props. Try to start Solo and look and listen closely to the motors. Look for one that twitches or clicks. if you find it, remove it, and that is the culprit. Could be more than one.

There is another thread here with link to a Youtube video going through the process in detail. The motors seem a little sensitive to being stalled. 2 bucks says one or more motors is the problem.
thank you, #1 is out after pulling it and then replacing the battery it started up so now the wait to get a replacement

#1 is out after pulling it and then replacing the battery it started up so now the wait to get a replacement
Get in line quick... A batch came in, but not enough for all repairs. Sooner you get in line, sooner you get out...

This a safety mechanism. If there is a damaged motor it wont allow it to boot up all the way. If you search a little you find people in your same situation that after a crash or flip it would not boot. They ended up factory resetting it and it came back. only when they went to arm the motors the bad motor smoked and almost caught fire, In fact I think one person did have it catch fire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado