Acro Mode - Acrobatics?

Reaction score
I have not tried Acro mode and was wondering if anyone was doing flips or cartwheels. Would love to hear about it.

Last edited:
Same here. Would like to see video from it as well. The controls seem much more advanced since you have to handle the throttle and from what I believe it doesn't hover if you let go of the sticks.

That was pretty impressive. I've embedded it below to make it easier to view.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow, that is impressive. A complete contrast from the default settings. Those are some good skills too!

How come I can't Find the setting to get into Acro Mode? I look in advanced setting and all it tell me
is if I want to Enable Advanced Flight Modes.

Once you enable the advanced settings go to the menu in the solo app where you can set the A and B custom buttons. You can then assign am advanced flight mode to one of those buttons

So are they developing this thing for aerial photography purposes or to be a toy?

So are they developing this thing for aerial photography purposes or to be a toy?

I don't think they are mutually exclusive. Many products are designed with a given purpose and consumers will use them for something else. With no gimbal or camera on the Solo and the rates turned up it is very impressive high speed flyer. Put the camera and gimbal on, back off on the rates and it is very smooth for AP work.

Reactions: tesmithp and FlyGuy
I don't think they are mutually exclusive. Many products are designed with a given purpose and consumers will use them for something else. With no gimbal or camera on the Solo and the rates turned up it is very impressive high speed flyer. Put the camera and gimbal on, back off on the rates and it is very smooth for AP work.
Ditto

Hey guys, I finally got the guts to give it a try. Onboard the solo...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Let me know what you think.

Reactions: FlyGuy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44