Reaction score
This is the village of Port Medway in the South Shore of Nova Scotia. There are only 250 people in the village and for a tiny community, it is friendly, welcoming, progressive and rather beautiful. Just a short 2-min clip in front and mostly bove our house.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Solo has been with me since 2016, this bird in particular (I have several) has no improvements on it and it flies solid!

Great job! Made me homesick for my home fishing village, no Camera quads when I left 10+ years ago, best I can do is check it out on Google Earth :) if your interested plug in "Seldovia Alaska"
The good news on the 20th I will be in the city I chose to be my perement new home, my late wife and I spent several great vacations there and we had discussed moving there if we ever left AK. I never thought I'd ever do that.. But due to my current job (where I can live in most states just not Alaska [emoji29]) so by next month I hope to be doing Ariel photography from Lake Havasu City, AZ. There is a big boating community there and boating people are a tight nit bunch, and I should fit right in, also I have a few projects planned for my solos in the Mohave desert. More on those projects once I get a lock on my plan. Let's just say I'm building a high output UV cree light bar for my solos and will be doing night site scan missions in the desert,
Again, Very nice Ariel view video! Big thumbs up for quality and subject matter [emoji106][emoji111]️

Reactions: Travelfox
Great job! Made me homesick for my home fishing village, no Camera quads when I left 10+ years ago, best I can do is check it out on Google Earth :) if your interested plug in "Seldovia Alaska"
The good news on the 20th I will be in the city I chose to be my perement new home, my late wife and I spent several great vacations there and we had discussed moving there if we ever left AK. I never thought I'd ever do that.. But due to my current job (where I can live in most states just not Alaska [emoji29]) so by next month I hope to be doing Ariel photography from Lake Havasu City, AZ. There is a big boating community there and boating people are a tight nit bunch, and I should fit right in, also I have a few projects planned for my solos in the Mohave desert. More on those projects once I get a lock on my plan. Let's just say I'm building a high output UV cree light bar for my solos and will be doing night site scan missions in the desert,
Again, Very nice Ariel view video! Big thumbs up for quality and subject matter [emoji106][emoji111]️
That’s a fantastic plan, I’d love to see the desert in night UV. Use to live in California and traveled the high deserts of the west including the Mohave, and also love Arizona and the 4-corners area. Last time last year I was at the Lunar Crater in Nevada, it was so huge the drone couldn’t cross or fly the circumference, but definitely got amazing footage.

Thought I’d share this from Arizona...

Thanks again and good luck!

This is the village of Port Medway in the South Shore of Nova Scotia. There are only 250 people in the village and for a tiny community, it is friendly, welcoming, progressive and rather beautiful. Just a short 2-min clip in front and mostly bove our house.

The Solo has been with me since 2016, this bird in particular (I have several) has no improvements on it and it flies solid!
Loved all the shots. Very well done and beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!

This has been amazing week! Between all the tech talk there have been awesome vids. You are truly a professional. It's vids like this that prove the amazing things the Solo is capable of. So many blame the equipment when in fact the flaws lie in their inabilities. Your balance and symmetry is incredible. Thank you for posting!

This has been amazing week! Between all the tech talk there have been awesome vids. You are truly a professional. It's vids like this that prove the amazing things the Solo is capable of. So many blame the equipment when in fact the flaws lie in their inabilities. Your balance and symmetry is incredible. Thank you for posting!
I appreciate that. I’m continuously inspired by those who excel using what they have (and to its full potential) rather than aspiring for the better gear. Thank you again, it means a lot to me :)

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc