A bit of a surprise RTH

Reaction score
i had an interesting thing happen this evening. I was testing some of the modes until I was alerted of a low battery. The display was suggesting a return to home. I wanted to fly it down myself and switched it to stabilized mode (no GPS) for landing on a tabletop. All was going good and I was abt 4" off of the table when it initiated RTH once the battery got to 9 percent.
I didn't think it would do that if I was in manual (stabilize) mode. It wouldn't let me go to stabilize mode either. I let it fly back to its takeoff location and land.

Is that normal behavior?

Reactions: Solo Keith
i had an interesting thing happen this evening. I was testing some of the modes until I was alerted of a low battery. The display was suggesting a return to home. I wanted to fly it down myself and switched it to stabilized mode (no GPS) for landing on a tabletop. All was going good and I was abt 4" off of the table when it initiated RTH once the battery got to 9 percent.
I didn't think it would do that if I was in manual (stabilize) mode. It wouldn't let me go to stabilize mode either. I let it fly back to its takeoff location and land.

Is that normal behavior?
Same thing happened to me. I couldn't take back control either after it initiated RTH @ around the same batt level. That happened 2 updates ago. Haven't let batts get below 20% since.

Happens to me pretty often. I just hit pause, Solo screeches to a halt, and I retake control without a problem.

Reactions: Solo Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44