clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all! From time to time we get a few requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find 3DRPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.
Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Thanks!
clackey

If anyone has any trouble processing orders just message me here or you can use the contact form on the website.

Payments are currently being accepted by credit card, PayPal payments are coming soon!

Last edited:
I've been getting requests for smaller decals, We are now offering a 4" wide decal at a discounted price. Just click the desired size and color in the pull-down.

Reactions: clackey
Just in time for Tax Day, save 10% on all your 3DRPilots Gear use coupon code TAXDAY when you checkout and get 10% off your entire order.... No exclusions! Coupon expires April 18th at 11:59pm. Click one of the images below to go to the site.

OK guys and gals the 3DRPilots hats we have received so many requests for are finally in the works and up on the website! Check them out HERE. Please note that orders may be delayed by about 5-7 business days as we are waiting for a large shipment of blank hats.

OK guys and gals the 3DRPilots hats we have received so many requests for are finally in the works and up on the website! Check them out HERE. Please note that orders may be delayed by about 5-7 business days as we are waiting for a large shipment of blank hats.
Cool hat.
See you do all but, "Solo Pilot"
Any chance?

Reactions: RDA and markato
Hey all! From time to time we get a few requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find 3DRPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.

Thanks!
clackey

Question I have is where can I find a charging dock like this one in the picture below, I found the pic online but cant fine any place that is selling it thanks guys

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 78
that charger was the bomb, but no one wanted to buy it because it wasn't 30 bucks so the guy ditched the project

it is ridiculous
to expect someone to manufacture something like that for 30 bucks has no basis in reality

AUD $50 !! Can't wait to see how long it takes to get here n batter be worth it!!
0f19cc295ca18332bf2c347ce9126e67.jpg

Just in time for Independence Day we are offering a 15% discount to all 3DRPilots members, Just enter JULY4 in the coupon code section when checking out. The coupon is good for all items in the store but it expires July 4,2017 at 11:59 PST. Happy Independence Day everyone! Fly Safe!

Black Friday is here early! Save 25% off your entire order of anything in the store! Everything from 3DRPilots shirts, hats, decals and everything else in our store too! Just enter code blackfriday when checking out! Coupon code expires Saturday November 25th at 11:59pm EST, Just go to the site HERE
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, fly safe!

Last edited:
Couldn't even modify your graphic to include a 3DR product before semi-spamming here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377