3DR Support phone number

Found it but I guess they are no longer taking calls

Yes that's the number. Message says they will not be answering phone calls anymore and to message or email.

Same thing here. I emailed and asked what happened to phone support, and got a email back saying their help desk with respond within 24 hrs. Prices dropping, 2 for 1 batteries, and now this. What is going on????

After leaving an email yesterday, I've been contacted by Gabriel, Leo and Alexis from 3DR. Although I haven't tried to call this number, it is on the bottom of their email as a support number. 855.225.1414

After leaving an email yesterday, I've been contacted by Gabriel, Leo and Alexis from 3DR. Although I haven't tried to call this number, it is on the bottom of their email as a support number. 855.225.1414
That number is a non-working number. 858-225-1414 used to be their main number but it is shut down too.

Hmm, I'm not overly concerned about the 24/7 support. As long as they reply in a timely manner via email and address my issues, it's all good. Let's be honest, 3DR thought they'd take the quadcopter market and have a Solo in every home. They tried to follow a company like GoPro's success story. I believe they tried to own the drone market but with little success. I don't think their plan was very well thought out and now they have to take a step or three back. With all the problems I've had since purchase, I still love my Solo and hope 3DR can make some smarter business decisions. After all, if it wasn't for the Solo, I probably wouldn't be into this hobby. But I'm hooked now and my next drone more than likely won't be a 3DR product unless they seriously start to impress me like some of the not so advertised competitors are doing.

Reactions: seansolo
I know you are upset, Nick, but making assumptions, and going off the deep end isn't going to help yourself. I loved the 24/7 phone support, but until we have a legitimate reason to doubt 3DR and their methods of business, I say let's just be patient and see how it plays out. A lot of us have been on here longer than you have, and have had reasons to maybe jump ship, but 3DR has came through with their claims and most of us are happy with what we have. So hang in there for a bit, and lets enjoy what we do have. If you have any Solo related problems or concerns, just post them on here. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people on here who will gladly try and help you out. Hang tough, and happy flying.

I know you are upset, Nick, but making assumptions, and going off the deep end isn't going to help yourself. I loved the 24/7 phone support, but until we have a legitimate reason to doubt 3DR and their methods of business, I say let's just be patient and see how it plays out. A lot of us have been on here longer than you have, and have had reasons to maybe jump ship, but 3DR has came through with their claims and most of us are happy with what we have. So hang in there for a bit, and lets enjoy what we do have. If you have any Solo related problems or concerns, just post them on here. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people on here who will gladly try and help you out. Hang tough, and happy flying.
so what is the best way to contact 3dr ?
im having problems with a battery under a year. i didn't even know they dont have phone support thats crazy,,, bout to jump to dji

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig