3DR Support--- is this even accurate?

Reaction score
Satisfaction Guarantee and World-Class Support
3DR is committed to delivering the best possible user experience with our products and services. We’re so confident you’ll enjoy your Solo, it comes with a 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee.

With a newly expanded support team of over 60 in-house technicians and a powerful new tech support solution built right into the Solo app, 3DR has redefined what it means to offer world-class customer support. Our support teams consist of qualified engineers, part of the worldwide community that built Solo and developed our flight code. We understand that many questions and problems might seem complex and even intimidating to a new user, but our engineers have thousands of hours of experience with flying and product development. They know the technology inside and out and will always have your back back—because once we put Solo into the world, they’ll be stepping up 7 days a week.

Solo’s “Black Box”
Solo keeps its own flight journal, continually logging information along over 500 parameters as it flies. You can analyze these files on your own, or easily share them with our support team to aid in troubleshooting. And because all of Solo’s flight logs are saved onto the controller, not the copter, you always hold the “black box” in your hands—this means you won’t lose your flight data even if the worst were to happen and you lose the copter (the dreaded “flyaway”). If the flight logs show Solo was lost or damaged due to a system error, 3DR will immediately repair or replace not only the drone, but your gimbal and GoPro® as well.

Automatic Alerts and Ticket Submission
Since Solo continuously monitors flight parameters in real time, if it suspects there’s been a problem, the mobile app will automatically offer you the option of submitting a service ticket via your mobile device. The controller will ask if you want to submit your last flight log to our support team—which you can do wirelessly from your mobile device—then simply choose if you want support to contact you by phone or email. Only with our dual computer technology can Solo record all of these flight logs and enable immediate submission and review to give you a truly world-class customer support experience.

We’re real people and we’re here to help you fly with confidence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im pretty confident we can say SOLO only stores 10 flights on the controller.

But has anyone ever experienced an Automatic Offer of submitting a service ticket because it detected a Problem?????

Is this another Feature that failed to come to bear in the actual product. yet its all still there at:
Support

I believe when my solo flipped on the grass the software detected a crash and promoted to open a support ticket. Think the window opened too

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

I believe when my solo flipped on the grass the software detected a crash and promoted to open a support ticket. Think the window opened too

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Im 100% sure when solo 2 bit it on its head it did say crash detected but did not prompt the support ticket as it was deeper in the menus than it originally was with early software. I had to click thru to get there and was annoyed that it was the same page but deeper in the menus

yes 10 flights (10) solo.tlogs
and
(21) 3dr-solo.log
(21) 3dr-stm32.log
(21) 3r-top.log
(21) 3dr-video.log
(21) 3dr-wifi.log
(21) boot
(21) rnesg
(21) messages
(21) wtmp

And yes it prompted my to send in a support ticket, after it said crash detected.

yes 10 flights (10) solo.tlogs
and
(21) 3dr-solo.log
(21) 3dr-stm32.log
(21) 3r-top.log
(21) 3dr-video.log
(21) 3dr-wifi.log
(21) boot
(21) rnesg
(21) messages
(21) wtmp

And yes it prompted my to send in a support ticket, after it said crash detected.
Go do flight 11 real quick and see if it has 11... aka cycle the battery.

still 10 tlogs
looks like you have to arm for the other logs to up date.
I'm pretty sure the tlogs update each time as I have seen a few with no GPS lock, to be expected my office is under ground and thats where I use terminal to download the logs.

I have armed it under ground and that could be the no lock logs. don't have time to arm and recheck now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig