3DR Solo Master Class

you know, come to think of it, never got a link or anything that said how to access it
did anyone else?

you know, come to think of it, never got a link or anything that said how to access it
did anyone else?
I got the email from them. But no instructions. This is all that was in the email...
"
Congrats, I'm super excited to have you on the webinar on the 22nd!

I have 3 quick things I need you to do to prepare:

1. Make sure this email is hitting your inbox, so other updates I send you about the webinar do too. Add me to your address book, move to your primary tab (Gmail), or whatever you need to do.
  2. Save the date - put it in your calendar!
  3. Be ready 15-20 min early. Make sure you can get setup with the webinar software and get signed in.
Talk to you soon!

I got the same reply. I tried calling Support today. I got recording that "we are no longer taking calls. E mail us." I was calling to find out what webinar software wee need ahead of time?
I sent an [email protected] with the same request.

I got the email from them. But no instructions. This is all that was in the email...
"
Congrats, I'm super excited to have you on the webinar on the 22nd!

I have 3 quick things I need you to do to prepare:

1. Make sure this email is hitting your inbox, so other updates I send you about the webinar do too. Add me to your address book, move to your primary tab (Gmail), or whatever you need to do.
  2. Save the date - put it in your calendar!
  3. Be ready 15-20 min early. Make sure you can get setup with the webinar software and get signed in.
Talk to you soon!
I got the same email. I wrote same the question on FB in the Solo group and three members have not gotten any response?

Yea my calendar alarm let me know earlier and I'm checking, but no emails since the one mentioned above weeks ago. I figured I'd have something by now, I also would think if it's really locked at 1000 sign ups, that's got to be long over, but they still seem to be signing people up. So I have to wonder if that was just a ploy to get folks to sign up asap or if it changed?

Anyhow I'm exited to see what it's about, I'm going to be working so I'm hoping I can record it so I can watch it later as well. Anybody know a good app to use on iPhone or android, or will I need to use my pc to record the webinar.

I got the same email. I wrote same the question on FB in the Solo group and three members have not gotten any response?
This just came In:
Hi Scott!

Just a quick reminder that my webinar is tomorrow at 11AM PST. I want to make sure you are ready to go when it starts so we can get right into it. The link below will send you your webinar sign-in URL as well as prompt you to download the correct plugin or app (if on mobile) needed to join.

CLICK HERE

You should plan to sign in at least a few minutes early tomorrow.

Looking forward to it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso