1x Solo
1x gopro hero 4 silver + mounts, etc
1x gimbal
4x batteries
alfa antennae
Rev B GPS, with board

20180501_223516.jpg 20180501_223532.jpg 20180501_223514.jpg 20180501_223511.jpg

Last edited:
Bump $400shipped for everything.. that's a great deal for a starting setup..
gimbal, drone, batteries, and gopro for $400!

slawson-
Be patient. I think you have a pretty good opportunity for someone trying to get into the hobby- the fact that it INCLUDES the 3DR 3-Axis gimbal, is the cat’s meow!! If you don’t get a response in a timely manner ( within a week ) consider pulling your gopro- sell that on craigslist and adjust your offering. The gopro will be appreciated by any outdoor enthusiast. This technique may actually put a few more dollars in YOUR pocket.

slawson-
Be patient. I think you have a pretty good opportunity for someone trying to get into the hobby- the fact that it INCLUDES the 3DR 3-Axis gimbal, is the cat’s meow!! If you don’t get a response in a timely manner ( within a week ) consider pulling your gopro- sell that on craigslist and adjust your offering. The gopro will be appreciated by any outdoor enthusiast. This technique may actually put a few more dollars in YOUR pocket.
Well I agree. The deal is just absolutely great! But if you're in a hurry, there are lots of options to do to quickly sell your product :)

Reactions: slawson
Good morning. Would you sell the gimbal separately?

ronledezma-
I have a brand new B&H 3DR Solo/3Axis gimbal/ 3DR Backpack- unopened in B&H’s packaging that I purchased in January 2018. I paid $599 for package. If you are interested in a Solo that has never been used. I can throw in some “ extra “ Master Airscrew Props” and a couple extra batteries.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY GOPRO CAMERAS TO SPARE.
Just thought I’d extend the offer.

HAS THIS GUY SOLD HIS SOLO??? If so, put SOLD in his thread.

USMC86, I'm not able to send you a private message. I started my own thread in the classified section

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44