3DR Solo batteries for sale-

Reaction score
I haven’t touched my drones in a while- so it’s time to thin-out the collection. I’ll start with the cases of unused batteries- I have multiple cases....$40/each. I also have several 3DR Solo/Gimbal/backpack units ( from B&H ) that I purchased for $599- I’ll consider any reasonable offers- they are unused also- Will list more soon. Thanks

I haven’t touched my drones in a while- so it’s time to thin-out the collection. I’ll start with the cases of unused batteries- I have multiple cases....$40/each. I also have several 3DR Solo/Gimbal/backpack units ( from B&H ) that I purchased for $599- I’ll consider any reasonable offers- they are unused also- Will list more soon. Thanks
I am interested in a couple batteries

So there is no confusion- that’s $40 per battery; not per case. I just read my post and don’t want any misinterpretation

this is one of the batteries from one of my flyers.... I just tried the SoloTool. Pretty nifty little gadget-

Please count me in for 2.

Shipped to 44830

How are you doing $ transactions and mailing addresses?

It’s too difficult dealing with international- something about lithium batteries and airplanes

$250 is too much. There were much better offers here, especially considering that shipping is additional money. How much are you willing to go down, and how much is shipping to Brooklyn, NY?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc