3dr RZR follow me & Crash

Nice- love the tunes!
How fast were you driving? What happened in the 1st clip? It looks like Solo lost contact and began flying backwards.

Reactions: prowler9
Nice- love the tunes!
How fast were you driving? What happened in the 1st clip? It looks like Solo lost contact and began flying backwards.
We were going approximately 30-40mph and I think it lost gps signal which is weird because it kept flying toward us but it did a 360 spin?

Really cool, looks like a great place to film. In the second clip, I saw it just clear that first tree as it was slowly yawing and I was like "I know how this is going to end!". Glad there wasn't much damage. I haven't crashed mine yet, but I hear the Solo is pretty resilient.

So was someone monitoring from inside one of he vehicles? It looks like it started to climb seconds before hitting that tree, maybe someone saw it coming and tried to clear it? Just curious.

Reactions: Truble
Really cool, looks like a great place to film. In the second clip, I saw it just clear that first tree as it was slowly yawing and I was like "I know how this is going to end!". Glad there wasn't much damage. I haven't crashed mine yet, but I hear the Solo is pretty resilient.

So was someone monitoring from inside one of he vehicles? It looks like it started to climb seconds before hitting that tree, maybe someone saw it coming and tried to clear it? Just curious.
Yeah I was monitoring the controller while my uncle was driving the leading utv. I did see it coming and I tried raising the latitude but it wasn't responding so I pushed return home and I think that caused it to start to climb

Yeah I was monitoring the controller while my uncle was driving the leading utv. I did see it coming and I tried raising the latitude but it wasn't responding so I pushed return home and I think that caused it to start to climb

I figured it was something like that. Damn near cleared the tree too! Ah well, live and learn! :p

i know we decided to keep it in the video and act like we did it on purpose

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M