3dr Problems with Refunds & Contacting

Reaction score
I am or was a new SOLO pilot. I tried to take advantage of the 20% off 3dr's products this last March. Some how my account got messed up and would not take the discount code. I emailed 3dr and they said go ahead and put your order through and they would take care of the discount in the form of a refund. Well it is May 3rd and no refund. I explained to them that I would not have order extra batteries if I had known that they were not going to refund me the $327.92. Heck, I would not have gone along and put the order through knowing what I know now. As for contacting 3dr I thought I was in high cotton because I got a phone number with the SOLO. But disappointment set in when they did not answer. It said I could get faster service with CHAT (which does not work on the website) or email help. Well I have been emailing help for over a month now with nothing but empty promises. Normally I probably would just wait them out but I am on a fixed retirement income and I would not have ordered the SOLO without the discount. Big question; am I the only person having this problem?

PS: I have not flown the SOLO because I probably will try and get my money back from 3dr!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig