3DR delivered as promised...

Reaction score
It took a while but, everything that 3DR promised in their advertisements promoting the Solo, have materialized today. "Final part was the access to GoPro"

For most new owners of Solo, may not realize how long we "Many" been waiting patiently for the hardware & Software to come to us & use them as they were promised.
1500 members ago...Only 1,000 when i joined 3DRPilots.com, Now almost 2500!

Some have bought Solo & been waiting for over 7 months! My self It's been 5 months.
within this time frame, many has defamed, criticised, kicked 3DR so much, that half the post here are just complainants about not having Gimbal, or shipping Solo to them or just plane upset not getting what 3DR said they will fulfill in the time frame that was advertised.

Well the time has come to enjoy everything all put together & ready to go, plus all the add on's we accumulated. New antennas, FPV monitors, Cases, Wifi Cards, Ect...
I myself, while waiting, found out so many kewl thing's about Solo, Drones, Wifi, Forums & So on & so on.
But the best thing i found was friends with the same interest as mine & over all dealing with all sorts of people's problems with Solo. "Most just didn't bother to read or lack of comprehension." It's new to most, so that's understandable

Perhaps, with all the postings & the information within them, someone can put together a user manual that 3DR can't?

Talked enough, I got to go play with my toy!

Happy THanksGiving to all...& 3DRobotics

Gre
It took a while but, everything that 3DR promised in their advertisements promoting the Solo, have materialized today. "Final part was the access to GoPro"

For most new owners of Solo, may not realize how long we "Many" been waiting patiently for the hardware & Software to come to us & use them as they were promised.

Some have bought Solo & been waiting for over 7 months! My self It's been 5 months.
within this time frame, many has defamed, criticised, kicked 3DR so much, that half the post here are just complainants about not having Gimbal, or shipping Solo to them or just plane upset not getting what 3DR said they will fulfill in the time frame that was advertised.

Well the time has come to enjoy everything all put together & ready to go, plus all the add on's we accumulated. New antennas, FPV monitors, Cases, Wifi Cards, Ect...
I myself, while waiting, found out so many kewl thing's about Solo, Drones, Wifi, Forums & So on & so on.
But the best thing i found was friends with the same interest as mine & over all dealing with all sorts of people's problems with Solo. "Most just didn't bother to read or lack of comprehension." It's new to most, so that's understandable

Perhaps, with all the postings & the information within them, someone can put together a user manual that 3DR can't?

Great post!

Not completely true still need flight sim and save to camera roll for Android. these were key features that were promised from day one.

camera roll for Android?
Android doesn't have a "Camera Roll" I know iOS has one.

As for the flight sim, I played with that 6 months ago at a bestbuy.
It was a Demo there in the store. Stupid flight sim, it's looks like "Donkey Kong"
If you got to have it, it floating around the net, It's a APK file for Android. I can see why 3DR never gave it out.
Flying the real thing is must more fun.

Sorry record to Gallery for Android and as far as the sim it was supposed to be there for training for first time flyers and you could practice smart shots and such not the simple one that was in the stores. Don't get me wrong I like 3dr and have been flying and testing there stuff since day one but Collin (the used car salesmen) way over sold the Solo and made promises they didn't keep as of yet. Sorry for the rant I feel better now so we can move on.

Reactions: SkycamJoe

Agree with you 100% Steve,The wait is over and now its time to enjoy the product hopefully it will be a strong move forward for 3DR and all concerned from here on in. John H.

"comprehensive GoPro control" but they leave out the most important setting, ISO!

What's the best way to get feedback to 3DR? E-mail Vu Tran?

Couldn't agree more with your comments it's has certainly been worth the wait, I am personally pleased as punch best machine I have had yet. John h.

Smart Shots are just that "Smart" very little user input needed.
Start with the Selfie & then work your way up to the other smart shots.
There are going to be lot's more of smart shots coming, get an idea how they work now.
Many "how to's" search here & YouTube. try both links & i'm sure it's better then any sim can teach you.

Hope this helps
Go Broncos!

3 words.
Phase Alternating Line.
The rest of the world wants gopro control too.
Im sure its coming. But when?

PAL
Afghanistan
Algeria
Argentina (N)
Austria
Australia
Bangladesh
Belgium
Brazil (M)
China
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Hong Kong
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Liberia
Malaysia
Netherlands
Nigeria
Norway
New Guinea
Pakistan
Singapore
South Africa
South W. Africa
Sudan
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
Uganda
United Kingdom
United Arab Emirates
Yugoslavia
Zambia

i almost completely out of patience as 3dr said international rolling soon lolololol always like that keep rooling and roolingggg...

Hang in there. I think you will find the wait will be worth it. Besides, by the time you get a Solo, most of the bugs will be worked out, and you won't have to worry about too much except enjoying it. Good luck.....

wow solo arrived first in asia in halo robotics indonesia the currency conversion from rupiah 16,999.999 to dollar 1,222 im sure ths gimbal is not included o_O SOLO - Halo Robotics
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig