3DR APP.....

Reaction score
Guys can anybody tell me if there's any other ways to be able to control the lights other then the solex app? I've had no luck at all with the solex app and I've tried it 3 times already. All 3 times when I purchase it (no I didn't pay 3 times...I was refunded ea time thinking we had fixed the prob.) I would get a pirate head pop up saying something like hope your enjoying the app since it was free...then stays up like a water mark over everything. As I said I purchased the app from the app store and never pirated anything like that. I mean all I wanted it for was to be able to control the lights at night when getting night shots...lol. surely by now SOMEBODY has been able to come up with some kinda app that worx properly...free preferably...lol. but will pay if necessary. Thanx in advance for any/all help.

Hello. Have you contacted the app developer - he's and active member on this forum so I'm guessing if you've had a refund he'll already know about your issue?

Guys can anybody tell me if there's any other ways to be able to control the lights other then the solex app? I've had no luck at all with the solex app and I've tried it 3 times already. All 3 times when I purchase it (no I didn't pay 3 times...I was refunded ea time thinking we had fixed the prob.) I would get a pirate head pop up saying something like hope your enjoying the app since it was free...then stays up like a water mark over everything. As I said I purchased the app from the app store and never pirated anything like that. I mean all I wanted it for was to be able to control the lights at night when getting night shots...lol. surely by now SOMEBODY has been able to come up with some kinda app that worx properly...free preferably...lol. but will pay if necessary. Thanx in advance for any/all help.
hugheaves/solo-led-control

You realize you're not supposed to be flying at night without a part 107, an FAA Waiver and FAA compliant strobe lighting..... right?

The basic fact is that when it comes to drone regulations, what you can do, what you can't do... the FAA has it's head up it's a** and paper pushers are therefore making the laws. Is it a good idea not to fly near an airport or in an approach path? Absolutely. Should you fly at night with effective legal strobe lighting? Sure. If you have 40+ acres in the middle of nowhere, not in a flight path, not near an airport, should you be allowed to fly without strobes or lights? maybe.... may not be helpful if your drone goes down but if you want to do some light painting or something, sure who's is going to harm?

I see lots of signs going up "No Drone Zone", that type of thing. Maybe there's a future for "Drone safe zones". Area's that are large, scenic and people can fly their drones with minimal restrictions and general aviation pilots should either avoid the area or fly at certain attitudes over them. The people who supervise such area's can ensure that drone flyers do not exceed their flight altitude limits by enforcing them..... with a shot gun...

Hey, who's on board with me for making this utopia a reality? I think I'll make it a Kickstarter....

Reactions: Bchap9
We have idiot ass h*les to thank for ruining for everyone by flying in airports and over crowded of people etc. About the light thing at night I see both sides. I still think you should be able to control turning them on and off if you so choose. I'm tired and do t feel like going through all reason to not have them on at night. Thankfully solex allows this. Lights are the least of my worries.....now I'm finding that the follow me doesnt work. Never needed it before. Location is on and all updates everywhere. I'm using the note 9 but couldnt get it working on the note 4 or nexus 7 tablet. So as I said already I'm stumped...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc