$25 brand new gimbal

no tracking so I emailed the cat and asked for one just so I have a record of follow up and correspondence in case I have to file a claim

no tracking so I emailed the cat and asked for one just so I have a record of follow up and correspondence in case I have to file a claim
Same with mine. But I have seen that before. When they use the slowest shipping, there is no tracking service.

Good luck guys but as the saying goes if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Hell if you have a Paypal money back guarantee its worth taking a shot.

Reactions: prowler9
wanted a back up for mine as I am heading out next week.
Just ordered one.
Guess I will start my money back based on no replies from seller

I'm giving it until end of month. Hasn't been long enough for shipping from China.

i sale and buy things on ebay all time...just a side note....if you purchase something, then it should not take no more that 24 hrs to get a shipping status, unless you are buying from out of the country....my experience if a item takes more than 30 days to get to you, then it is a faud. I have experience this several times on ebay, this year. and yes ebay does return your money, and then you need to report the seller to ebay, so that they can be flagged as a bad saler.

The way Solo gimbal designed, there are many faults. After almost a year, The faults are still not corrected. With the current status of gopro, I don't see any future development. Hence the future of Solo gimbal is ....should I say...writing on the wall, I wouldn't be surprised that they are clearing out the stock. At bestbuy, they are selling Solo+gimbal for $599.

The way Solo gimbal designed, there are many faults. After almost a year, The faults are still not corrected. With the current status of gopro, I don't see any future development. Hence the future of Solo gimbal is ....should I say...writing on the wall, I wouldn't be surprised that they are clearing out the stock. At bestbuy, they are selling Solo+gimbal for $599.
Really? You've owned a Solo for a week now and said you don't even own a GoPro because it doesn't meet your needs. Please enlighten us. In your expertise and experience, what faults have not been corrected? And what "status" of GoPro are you referring to? It's been well established the best buy sale is simply Best Buy clearing inventory, and not related to 3DR pricing.

Reactions: bigDavid
I have more than 39+ years working experience, specialized in Oil&gas applications development;over 20+ years firmware development, worked on APM UAV projects for over 4 years, designed and built several UAV for survey, have 3dr and dji quads in the workshop. any more questions regarding my experience?

As for gopro, have you watched their stock lately and the projects they canned?

Last edited:
What is your experience with retail sales? You don't know what you are talking about or trolling

What is your experience with retail sales? You don't know what you are talking about or trolling
Trolling? you or me.

As for retail experience, I never worked as a sales clerk if that is what you were asking.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy something this expensive that they've adequately researched beforehand and found to have "many faults". I guess I got a fluke then as I've had mine for 8 months - and no problems with the gimbal even after 2 tumbling-to-the-ground tree crashes early on. What are these "many faults" you elude to but don't specifically name? I have almost 100 hours of flight on my solo.

I have more than 39+ years working experience, specialized in Oil&gas applications development;over 20+ years firmware development, worked on APM UAV projects for over 4 years, designed and built several UAV for survey, have 3dr and dji quads in the workshop. any more questions regarding my experience?

You didn't answer my question. You just bragged about yourself, and completely ignored the actual question. If you're intent was to establish credibility, you're doing the opposite. Let me add emphasis in case you want to answer and just missed it. Side note, you recently asked what other cameras you could put in the Solo's GoPro gimbal. With all your experience you just bragged about, you should already know that answer. I digress.

....Please enlighten us. In your expertise and experience, what faults have not been corrected? And what "status" of GoPro are you referring to?

Really? You've owned a Solo for a week now and said you don't even own a GoPro because it doesn't meet your needs. Please enlighten us. In your expertise and experience, what faults have not been corrected? And what "status" of GoPro are you referring to? It's been well established the best buy sale is simply Best Buy clearing inventory, and not related to 3DR pricing.
lol I couldn't agree with you more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44