1Hr In Depth Review

D

DodgeP

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is the range something that can be upgraded later via software or hardware? I was hoping for at least a half mile.

I am sure its Hardware related. 1/2 mile is probably ideal. DBS is testing prototypes today for the new ITELITE replacement. I have held off on ordering a P3 until I found out range on Solo.

Still waiting for delivery notice on my Solo.

I am sure its Hardware related. 1/2 mile is probably ideal. DBS is testing prototypes today for the new ITELITE replacement. I have held off on ordering a P3 until I found out range on Solo.

Still waiting for delivery notice on my Solo.

As a previous P2 and Gopro user (not a V+), I am curious, does this range include video feed or simply flight control? These were two separate things with the P2 and GoPro transmitter/receiver. How does this compare with lightbridge which as I understand is a better solution? will the ITELITE antenna give both control and clear video?

Thanks to anyone for enlightening me :)

I have no idea if the range is upgradable "at this time". I know 3DR advertises 1/2 a mile but the guy who is reporting the range test stated that he was only getting 1600ft - max before losing signal.

He's not a new user but new to SOLO like all of us will be so maybe there's a setting he missed or it could just be the area he was testing in.

Personally I hope for at least a mile but even then it might be more than I need for the uses I have planned for this.

As a previous P2 and Gopro user (not a V+), I am curious, does this range include video feed or simply flight control? These were two separate things with the P2 and GoPro transmitter/receiver. How does this compare with lightbridge which as I understand is a better solution? will the ITELITE antenna give both control and clear video?

Thanks to anyone for enlightening me :)

Oddly enough he said the video link remained active after he lost radio signal.

I've been lurking here, waiting for my Solo to arrive, but I joined the forum just now to say thank you for posting this. It's by far the most informative . . . anything, I've seen to date.

Great info. Thanks for the post. Still waiting for mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela