You installed the card Beitian BN-800 in 3dr Solo?

Reaction score
Hi!
I have that do modification the cable for install in 3DR Solo?

Attachments

• IMG_4651.JPG
    IMG_4651.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 38
Hi!
I have that do modification the cable for install in 3DR Solo?
I could swear I've heard of people finding a plug adapter for these to make them plug and play, otherwise yea you will have to modify the plug for it to work in your Solo. As far as I know the mRo GPS is the only plug and play that's aftermarket.

Noob is correct....I'm using that exact gps...had to splice a 2nd gps cable I got from ebay. I suggest you do the same so you always have an uncut cable to send back to 3dr if the need arises

Please explain how saying that you were RIGHT was being a dick..... Sir???

Second part was giving advice... if you cut your only gps cable and then have to send the Solo back to 3dr for any reason....your warranty is automatically void.... having a 2nd cable for a few bucks from ebay is just insurance......

Reactions: Trader J
Please explain how saying that you were RIGHT was being a dick..... Sir???

Second part was giving advice... if you cut your only gps cable and then have to send the Solo back to 3dr for any reason....your warranty is automatically void.... having a 2nd cable for a few bucks from ebay is just insurance......
Oh wow, my bad dude!!! When I read "Noob is right" I totally thought you meant it like you were calling me a complete Noob that didn't know a damn thing! Talk about being a dick!! lol My apologies for jumping the gun on that one!! Maybe I should have chosen my name more wisely. Next time I will think twice before I speak, or type! lol Again I apologize!!!

Reactions: speatuk
:D........ no worries at all Brother!... I just couldn't figure out how agreeing was offensive....but hey its 2017 and everything is offensive somehow....right... LOL

I kinda wish I would have gone with a cheaper version of the ublox gps and just figured out the right plug conversion to not have to cut and solder. But I don't mind supporting Mayan Robotics in hopefully continuing to develop new hardware for the Solo instead. The fact they are plug and play is ideal, but longer cord would be nice too.

Hi!
Had thought use the same cable and treat of achieve a terminal and invest the cables for adapt.
Somebody has a better idea?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig