Wow. Got my 3DR lanyard today.

Reaction score
So I'll count myself as a lucky one.

SOLO, extra battery, gimbal, and lanyard all delivered. Just waiting on the leg extenders.

Reactions: Burkeam
What do you think of it Chris? The reviews I have been have not been glowing. I am still waiting for mine but think it might be wise to just buy something that is adjustable with good quality.

Getting ready to research that now.

Then she leaned near me & rubbed up against my Gimbal, Then i said, Hold it 3DR, no one touches my gimbal! Then she said please just let me look at, it looks so nice with that Hero4 & 4.35MM please!

This is what happens then you have too much time on your hands....
My wife seen the texting, she says "You never talk to me like that!" comes back a little while later in Black & green leotards LOL :p yes Solo green!

Reactions: Burkeam
What do you think of it Chris? The reviews I have been have not been glowing. I am still waiting for mine but think it might be wise to just buy something that is adjustable with good quality.

Getting ready to research that now.

It's typical short lanyard not unlike the cheap ones from banana hobby or tower hobby. I do question if the lanyard clip will fail with the weight of the controller and a tablet on it As it is looks to be a cast piece. It is not adjustable. But has both 3DR and Solo printed on it.

Attachments

• 20150912_145304.jpg
    20150912_145304.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44