What to do While im alone? And wil it see trees and go around

Reaction score
Hey hello.

My name is kevin and i saw the preview of this product.

I totally love it.

But i have stille 2 questions.
Imation that i will ride with my bike true the mountain wil it move by itsself true the trees?

And how about the control of the drone when im riding on my own. Wereld do i need to leave the remote control? How do that work. Friend regards kevin.

No, it will not do that. It will track you based on the GPS location of the App on your phone, which is connected to the controller. So you would need to have the controller and phone with you on the bike. The Solo would need to be ABOVE THE TREES. It will not navigate around and through trees.

Reactions: Jubalr
At the moment the only consumer multirotor that has (forward facing only) collision avoidance is the Phantom 4. The Yuneec Typhoon H RealSense version will have it too.

At the moment the only consumer multirotor that has (forward facing only) collision avoidance is the Phantom 4. The Yuneec Typhoon H RealSense version will have it too.

To add to that, thanks to the extensible nature of the Solo, you can just attach an add-on to the accessory bay to do collision avoidance. There isn't one ready to buy yet but there are some out there under development.

Note that the Phantom 4 will also not avoid the trees while following you.

There is a big difference between collision avoidance and actively navigating through and around obstacles. The collision avoidance is kind of like cars that sense and object in it's path and stop to avoid a collision while the driver is being an idiot. To my knowledge, that's what the Phantom has... forward facing emergency brake if you're about to hit something. Nothing at all related to navigation. The new Yuneex Typhoon H appears to be tackling obstacle detection and navigation, 360 degrees. We'll see what it really does when released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44