What is Solo about?

What is your primary use for Solo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Website
www.timorden.com
I see that some people who post here are using their Solo for other things than capturing video or stills.

You'll note that 3DR doesn't promote Solo as a recreational UAV, or an FPV racer. No 3DR talks about how the platform allows for extraordinary cinematic photography and video.

So, why do people want to fly way far away from themselves, or way, way up high?

AIf Solo s an aerial photographic capture device,
Why does Solo have an acro mode?

If someone buys s a Solo to be used as a fun flyer or FPV, why?
There are other UAVs that are much better suited to such uses and many of them are much less costly.

The problem with your poll is it only allows for 1 answer. For many, the appeal of Solo is the ability to do more than 1 thing very well; FPV, Sport, Videography/Photography, etc..

The problem with your poll is it only allows for 1 answer. For many, the appeal of Solo is the ability to do more than 1 thing very well; FPV, Sport, Videography/Photography, etc..
I get that.... The question is specific and precludes all uses as being equal. Everyone has SOME type of predominant use. ..and yours is?.....

I get that.... The question is specific and precludes all uses as being equal. Everyone has SOME type of predominant use. ..and yours is?.....
Not Everyone. I could not pick one over the other as I purchased for the top 3. But that's just me maybe. Good luck with the poll.

I agree with pyrate and Jubalr, in that one answer to your question is not enough. I would have checked the first 3 as well.

Are you guys tellin me that you bought a Solo for other purposes than camera captures? Sure, I've flown around on "mega" when a gimbal was just talk, but why now? There ae so may other birds that are better at being acrobatic, fly really far and do FPV racing like stuff. Well, each to his own..

I didn't need a reason, I just wanted it so I got it. Having fun with it, leaning new things, made a few fun movies for my friends. That's good enough for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44