Using a GoPro 3+ Silver

Reaction score
Had a major crash the damaged the quad, gimbal and Gopro. I am now setting up an entirely new system after the most unbelievable support from B&H Photo. Had a totally uncommanded fly-away and I had all new equipment in 10 days. They exchanged both the Solo and gimbal at no cost and I purchased a new Hero 3+ Silver. I didn't want to deal with the delay working with 3DR support.

Now the problem. I have the camera set to 1080/60 but can not get a video link. The app says that I need to check to make sure the camera is connected.

Help!! Is the H3 Silver compatible with the latest version of the 3DR Software? I have read that all of the functional control offered by the new software does not work with this camera but I was hoping to get what I had before with the H3 Black that I lost in the crash.

I always thought H3 Silver wasn't compatible or with very limited options with the Solo...I think Solo is only really compatible with H3b and UP,,

Cheers

The GoPro3+Silver was advertised as compatible with Solo but it lost video streaming with an earlier GP update. The latest iOS app 1.3 update seems to restore video when you go to camera settings and chose OTHER (I don't know about android).
If you can return your GP3+Silver, get a GP4Black for all options.

Bill ... Care to elaborate on the support process? I'm on day 7 dealing with my first crash - the result of an uncommanded flyaway

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso