Tired of solo troubles

Common guys, regardless of how or what it was taken with, it is a cool video. Realistically I consider myself a dronist. I don't follow one brand and I won't sit here and praise the 3DR gods saying the Solo is the best and only. Take it with a grain of salt, watch a cool video and enjoy someone who enjoyed flying and taking some crazy shots. I have had my share of DJI, 3DR and many other builds and brands. They all have something I liked about them.

I would love to have and try every MR available. Sure I would love an Inspire. I love my Solo but I would also love an Inspire as I am sure it can do some things a Solo can't and vice versa.

as i read dji inspire forum section lots of inspire crashes very scary product
this very well could be true.
lots of crashes with all the Drones.
wait until after x mas than see how many crashes there will be to all the kinds of Drones.

Common guys, regardless of how or what it was taken with, it is a cool video. Realistically I consider myself a dronist. I don't follow one brand and I won't sit here and praise the 3DR gods saying the Solo is the best and only. Take it with a grain of salt, watch a cool video and enjoy someone who enjoyed flying and taking some crazy shots. I have had my share of DJI, 3DR and many other builds and brands. They all have something I liked about them.

I would love to have and try every MR available. Sure I would love an Inspire. I love my Solo but I would also love an Inspire as I am sure it can do some things a Solo can't and vice versa.
Exactly. Very well said. I enjoyed the video no matter what "brand" shot it. This brand loyalty crap is getting old on both sides.

Reactions: RENATO TOME
Why do people make stupid posts like this? If you don't like Solo, that's fine. Spamming the Solo discussion forum with DJI videos is getting old. SMH.
Agreed. Great video from a great product, but could be duplicated by many other products, including solo. But it should have been posted in the 'Photo & Video' forum, not Solo Discussion and something that should be moved by the Mods. The only reason to post here would be to stir up controversy.

Agreed. Great video from a great product, but could be duplicated by many other products, including solo. But it should have been posted in the 'Photo & Video' forum, not Solo Discussion and something that should be moved by the Mods. The only reason to post here would be to stir up controversy.

I agree, but we all know there are many brands of people out there as well. Some people like to show off because they believe they have the superior product and are better because of it. If I REALLY wanted, I could buy an Inspire and get some great shots as well with an all in one package. Lets face it, when would a hobbyist like myself fly with someone who could man the radio with a second radio? I strongly believe the Inspire was made for amateur videographers and production companies looking for a quick and easy aerial shot who didn't mind spending $3-4000.

Now I am not saying by any stretch that the Solo is lacking anything the Inspire has. Often people gauge the quality and capability of a product based on price. I see this all the time.

A great video is a great video and it goes far beyond the capability of the MR. Post production can turn a video of a $100 FPV racing quad into a gem and without it an aerial video from a very expensive spread wings would look terrible...end of rant.

Reactions: John Kurt
Or we could just say nice video and move on, he would get bored and quit posting here. By the way Jubalr, I have never come close to producing that kind of quality video in my solo or p3 pro. Say what you want, that was an awesome video.

Or we could just say nice video and move on, he would get bored and quit posting here. By the way Jubalr, I have never come close to producing that kind of quality video in my solo or p3 pro. Say what you want, that was an awesome video.
Yes, I believe I did say it was a great video as well. The reason it was great was the composition and editing. That is what makes a great photographer/videographer more so than the tools used and is what made this video great as well. Technically, there weren't any shots that could not be done with a P3 or Solo in the right hands. It reminds me of Ansel Adams, probably one of the greatest photographers of all time and his equipment was pretty basic. But, as Adams said, "The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."

But from a technical standpoint, one of my favorite drone videos is the one posted by @Ian [P13] not long ago and shot among some ruins.

people do this because the are immature and just trying to piss people off
they need mental assessment.
As stated before there is a correct place for video on other platforms here.
As for the OP
Join the Dark side!!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nothing there that could not be shot with a Solo at less cost and with fewer operators. the Inspires are currently crashing and burning due to a really bad firmware update. Support from DJI after pushing out that faulty firmware is well, lacking

Reactions: XperienceVisuals
Well guys I didn't think it would get this much attention! Im a proud 3dr and DJI owner for my business, sorry for ruffling a few feathers.

As for the OP

Nothing there that could not be shot with a Solo at less cost and with fewer operators. the Inspires are currently crashing and burning due to a really bad firmware update. Support from DJI after pushing out that faulty firmware is well, lacking[/QUOTE

Im sorry but with experience in both drones . Dji is not comparable, when solo adds optical flow sensors, bigger motors etc it can compete !

Yes, I believe I did say it was a great video as well. The reason it was great was the composition and editing. That is what makes a great photographer/videographer more so than the tools used and is what made this video great as well. Technically, there weren't any shots that could not be done with a P3 or Solo in the right hands. It reminds me of Ansel Adams, probably one of the greatest photographers of all time and his equipment was pretty basic. But, as Adams said, "The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."

But from a technical standpoint, one of my favorite drone videos is the one posted by @Ian [P13] not long ago and shot among some ruins.
thank you for noticing the editing,im new to it !! much love

As for the OP

Nothing there that could not be shot with a Solo at less cost and with fewer operators. the Inspires are currently crashing and burning due to a really bad firmware update. Support from DJI after pushing out that faulty firmware is well, lacking
im filmed this place with both , no way in hell solo can produce this !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150