This firmware update compared to others - failures and grief

I'm using a Galaxy Tab 4 as well as Galaxy 6 Edge and didn't have an issue with the 2.4 FW update. I actually have never had an update issue, or issue with Solo that wasn't my fault, knock on wood. I've flown 6 batts in 2 days at 3 locations now. I'd like to try the new smartshots before summer is over. I sure could have used zipline yesterday over the lake. Would have saved a battery or two.
Are you talking about the app or the firware

Can't answer for Verizon. I'm on AT&T and they just added the tablet to my current phone plan, and the phone and tablet share data meaning as long as both devices don't cumulatively pass my data limit there is no extra charge. So I didn't need a "new" plan, they just put in a sim card, added it to my existing plan and it didn't cost anything extra.

But yes, GPS and WiFi is all you need.
I made a quick trip to Best Buy last Thursday and picked up the Galaxy S2 - 9.7". I made the mod to the controller tablet holder (lengthened to slots to allow for a wider grip) and it worked great. Had to drive up to Alabama over the weekend so haven't had time to test it out yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado