strange files on sd card

Reaction score
has anybody had these before. i just went to look at footage shot on my gopro from my solo and the memory card is loaded with these weird filesCapture.JPG6.JPG Capture.JPG7.JPG

Format the SD Card. I suspect that crap was on the card before you started using it in the GoPro.

It was formatted before it went into the new GoPro as the card was originally used in my 3. And I had to put the firmware file on it so I could update the new camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure it's a legitimate GoPro and not a crappy knockoff? Still, format the card and see if they come back.

Reactions: SARDG
It's a legitimate GoPro the serial number checks out and it wasn't bought of eBay from a guy named warren who's based in Asia. The video and stills were on the memory card 2 days ago as it had recorded some of the files to my phone also. The files were still on the memory card just before I removed the card from the GoPro. The strange files only appeared after plugging the card into a USB card reader and not the usual card adapter that I use. I've retrieved my files using a program called stellar photo and video recovery software. As for the weird files that I have no idea about and the reason I posted here was for information and possibly help if your here to just waste my time take it elsewhere
db2e2159333c5899bf0841eb66099f4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44