Stable flight

Reaction score
My solo seems to shift around quite a bit when holding. Doesnt show on film but likes to drift. Any ideas?

im getting 14 to 15 sats.

My solo seems to shift around quite a bit when holding. Doesnt show on film but likes to drift. Any ideas?

im getting 14 to 15 sats.

Mine does the same...just sort of drifts around in a small area (I can see that in video when hovering)...yeah, maybe a 1/2 to 1 meter circle. I upgraded to the mRo GPS thinking that would fix it, but it didn't.

My Phantom 3 Pro, which landed in the ocean due to pilot stupidity, was laterally and vertically much more stable. I figured that was because it got 18 satellites routinely, but I guess it was also because of something else...don't know what.

--

Bill

Mine does the same...just sort of drifts around in a small area (I can see that in video when hovering)...yeah, maybe a 1/2 to 1 meter circle. I upgraded to the mRo GPS thinking that would fix it, but it didn't.

My Phantom 3 Pro, which landed in the ocean due to pilot stupidity, was laterally and vertically much more stable. I figured that was because it got 18 satellites routinely, but I guess it was also because of something else...don't know what.

--

Bill
Try doing a compass calibration and see if that helps. It always has worked for me.

Check...thanks...I actually haven't done that in a couple months...and haven't done it since before installing the mRo M8N...I'll report back with results (windy out right now so it'll probably be tomorrow).

--

Bill

Check...thanks...I actually haven't done that in a couple months...and haven't done it since before installing the mRo M8N...I'll report back with results (windy out right now so it'll probably be tomorrow).

--

Bill
Sometimes I don't need to calibrate the compass for quite awhile. When it starts to drift in a hover in light or no wind, I calibrate the compass, and it has always done the trick. Hopefully it will for you as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44