Someone already bought refurbished ?

Reaction score
I saw at bestbuy the 3dr solo for only 189.90 dollars. I wanted to know if someone already bought and how was the experience ?

Yes, purchased a BB refurbished unit and am very pleased with it. Not a mark on it - didn't look like it had ever been in the air. Some however have not been as lucky.

Yes, purchased a BB refurbished unit and am very pleased with it. Not a mark on it - didn't look like it had ever been in the air. Some however have not been as lucky.
Do you remember what was the mark of the refurbished? (Manufactory, your geek, ...)

I saw at bestbuy the 3dr solo for only 189.90 dollars. I wanted to know if someone already bought and how was the experience ?
I bought one and it worked fine for 2 flights. Then it started " Waiting for Solo". I took the controller apart and reseated SD card and it was fine. Probably why it was returned.

I bought one as well. Pretty much like new. You can tell someone at least took off the plastic wrap stickers and little paper bits on the motor but everything looked shiny and works great. Have used about 3 times so far.

I bought one of the $199 Geek Squad refurbished backpack kits with gimbal. Looked almost new. The paper on the motor pods to show how to install props was not there, but every other piece of factory new plastic sticker was. Mine had the rev B gps with the copper shield. It did not go through the first flight sequence when I turned it on and connected my device. It already had latest software. Have flown once.

Reactions: BoomerBob
Two for two with best buy refurbs so far. Almost no risk since you can return at the store for a refund.

I got a second solo from 3dr and it it works great. I figured that 3dr work know best how to fix returns best. So far I've put about 20 hours on it.

Ditto . I think it was a new one. Could'nt even find a fingerprint.

Mine still had plastic on the battery and controller. It was obvious that the packaging (props and instructions) had been open but other than that, it looked new. Only flown a couple of times but have had no issues. Mine even locks gps in a couple of minutes or less with no mods. I picked up a used gimbal on eBay for 54 and went ahead and got additional warranty coverage on it for less than $3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44