Solo w gimbal, 8 prop and 2 batteries. new lower price point of $499

As I said a few days ago I ordered the deal from BestBuy. Update: I got everything delivered 2 days later, including the gimble.
Albert, I did that Amazon deal on my original bird purchase and it has worked out great with the backpack for sure.

Yea, the backpack is awesome. If anyone's looking to buy a first or second and doesn't have a backpack, this is a killer price for everything.

Interesting that the Amazon page says "only 20 left in stock, (more on the way)". Others seem to be selling out with no expectation of restocking. Could just be a misprint on Amazon's part, although it'd be nice if not.

Not to mention that 3DR is closing its doors or not supporing solo are just false statements
Vu just posted a week ago, the support is still there and not going anywhere

who do you think will be supporting those 2K commercial versions?

Not to mention that 3DR is closing its doors or not supporing solo are just false statements
Vu just posted a week ago, the support is still there and not going anywhere

who do you think will be supporting those 2K commercial versions?

??

So I bought this bundle from Best Buy.I have the option to exchange it for a DJI phantom2 standard. What would you guys do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. I see your point. I like the solo more than the phantom. Just wanted to get some input before I reach the point of no return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44