Solo orientation

Reaction score
Hello guys,

My solo has a problem with its orientation. He thinks left is right and right is left. I have first done a level calibration, but without success. Then i did a factory reset and compass and level calibration. Also without success. Did anyone experienced the same problem?

kindly regards,

Tom Traen

Solo facing you or facing away?
Or to be a bit clearer, are you flying it with the camera facing you or facing away when you experience this issue?

From its own orientation, so facing away.

so you move the right stick to the left and the solo flies to the right?
and visa versa?

or are you talking about yaw movement with the left stick, ie moving the left stick to the left and the solo rotates right, etc?

Hello guys,

My solo has a problem with its orientation. He thinks left is right and right is left. I have first done a level calibration, but without success. Then i did a factory reset and compass and level calibration. Also without success. Did anyone experienced the same problem?

kindly regards,

Tom Traen
This has happened to a few people. But somehow it's likely that your 'copter type' parameter has changed. Using Tower or MP change the parameter SYSID_SW_MREV to zero and reboot. This will reset the parameters to factory. A reset does not change the parameters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig