Solo Niagara Falls GoPro Hero4 Silver

Really cool, and you're a brave man! I cringe flying over water that I could actually dive in to retrieve my Solo if it went for a swim. There's no getting it back if it goes down there!

If/when you go back next, try to get some high frame-per-second video of the water going over the falls, could look interesting.

I'm surprised its legal to fly there. And where are all the Honeymooners?

Really cool, and you're a brave man! I cringe flying over water that I could actually dive in to retrieve my Solo if it went for a swim. There's no getting it back if it goes down there!

If/when you go back next, try to get some high frame-per-second video of the water going over the falls, could look interesting.

I was a bit nervous, but just enough to make me not get overconfident. Ya, there was no way I was going to dive in after my UAV if it went for a swim.

The frame rate was set to 47 frames/sec; I will have to play around with the settings

I'm surprised its legal to fly there. And where are all the Honeymooners?

They were probably busy keeping each other warm; the way honeymooners do... ;)

I don't think there are any specific restrictions on flying in state parks, and there were no airports with in a five mile radius in the area I took off from. At lest according to the Solo app

Plus, every one in that area seemed curious rather then annoyed. The Solo was a real conversation piece... lol

Reactions: baldguy

I don't think there are any specific restrictions on flying in state parks, and there were no airports with in a five mile radius in the area I took off from. At lest according to the Solo app

Plus, every one in that area seemed curious rather then annoyed. The Solo was a real conversation piece... lol
That's one thing I'll miss as more people get on the anti-drone bandwagon. Everywhere I fly, people come up and are curious about it and what it can do. I imagine soon State Parks will have the same restrictions as National Parks.

emanresU thanks for sharing the video and congrats on getting it the first place. It looks like some great footage. I'd suggest doing some post processing to bring out some color and contrast, then throw a little music behind it and you've got yourself a real work of art. Congrats!

Reactions: emanresU
emanresU thanks for sharing the video and congrats on getting it the first place. It looks like some great footage. I'd suggest doing some post processing to bring out some color and contrast, then throw a little music behind it and you've got yourself a real work of art. Congrats!

Great suggestion I was thinking about doing some of that, but not sure where to find good royalty free music.

emanresU, I think you'll be able to find something in these sites. Royalty Free Music

AND

YouTube

Be safe and enjoy the tunes.
I added some music and did some basic post processing to my first flight at Niagara Falls, and I plan on doing the same for the second flight.
Thanks for the suggestions

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig