Solo in the SNOW!

Hey thanks guys! Ill answer some of your questions. No it was not modded. Im not very knowledgable on that side of things and am just using my drone the way I bought it. I'm an advertising student and a video editor more than a drone flyer, so I do any extra stabilization in post to butter out the shots. Honestly these shots didn't really need it much, but I throw on some warp stabilization in Premiere Pro anyway (no more than 15%). It actually wasn't as windy as it looks. The wind sound is obviously added in, but it seems pretty natural to someone who isn't thinking about the loud buzz that would normally accompany these kind of shots. So the wind wasn't much of a factor, the snow was just so light and dry that I wasn't worried about anything. It would just blow off of my stuff without melting, probably because it was cold enough.
This was shot in Waterton Lakes National Park, which is the Canadian side of Glacier National Park (southern west corner of Alberta.) Im home in Canada till January 6th, then off to New Zealand, and then Thailand after that, so for those asking for more..... well I can definitely promise there will be more!
Feel free to follow my youtube or Facebook pages if you want to see more stuff in the future... I won't be offended.
Security Check Required
Jason Murray Media
I was at the Prince Of Wales Hotel once- in the summertime..:cool:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It was so worth it. The snow didn't affect the Solo's flight as much as I thought it would. Enjoy!
One of my favorite vids so far with the Solo, very inspiring. I'm going to have to try something similar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks